getting friends together

Dracos pov

“GINNY!” I ran down a corridor and nearly into ginny. I bent over catching my breath “h-h-hermione… upset…. Took … wand …. Help … room” I hope she understood that. She looked completely baffled my what I had said until it clicked “hermiones in a room and she took your wand so you cant get in ?” I nodded. We both ran back to the common room and ginny did the alohamora spell and put her wand in her back pocket. I pushed her in grabbing her wand at the same time before locking the door and sitting down in the common room. I could hear her pounding her fists on the door and cursing me through the door.

*MEANWHILE*

Hermiones pov:

“Blaise? Blaise” I shouted as I rounded a corner I ran straight into someone. “blaise”

“hermione”

“can you help me please? I cant find draco to help me with it so u were the next person I thought of” I asked him

“yeah if you can pass draco a message on from me telling him to meet me in the astronomy tower at 9 tonight its urgent”

“yeah sure now come on please?” he nodded ad we ran back to the common room.

Ginnys pov:

I ant believe this! He is so dead when I get myself out of here” best friends boyfriend or not. I threw my head back against the wall I was lent against shutting my eyes trying to relax but when I shut my eyes the vision of what happened with blaise came creeping back in my head.  ‘his lips are so soft not how I thought they would be. He was so strong as well. I never expected him to be able to pull me back up. But then again I never expected for him to try and save me but he did. Maybe he liked me the way I liked him? No way there cant be I mean he is one of the 2 slytherin sex gods and im a gryffindoor. He is super cute and im a weasley. he is a pureblood and im a blood traitor. Theres no way he could like me.’ My thoughts quickly faded as I heard banging and shouting coming from the common room I pressed my ear against the door it was getting closer. I panicked and crawled underneath hermiones bed and stayed quiet. The door banged open and someone got pushed in. he was muttering curses like ‘god damn fucking best friend’ and something along the lines of ‘im so gonna kill them when I get out of here’ whoever it was then decided t fall on top of hermiones bed directly where I was laid. I let out a small squeak and then tightly closed my eyes muttering “please don’t have heard me” over and over again to myself.

Blaises pov:

I cursed as I was thrown into what I think is hermiones bedroom “supposed to be my god damn fucking best friend!  Fucking prick” I muttered as I fell back on to hermiones bed. A little squeak sounded from beneath it. I went for my wand but then I realised no that twat took it. I huffed and crawled to the side of the bed silently and cautiously bent over to look at what made the noise. Well… t say the least….. I wasn’t expecting to find what I found, a red headedgirl with her hands covering her eyes and muttering something to herself. I got off the bed and moved myself so I was under the bed next to her. ‘wow she must be concentrating really hard cause I seriously don’t think she heard me get down here’. I whispered “whatcha doing ginevra” she screamed and jumped a mile when I spoke and quickly moved out from under the bed. I got out as well, I struggled but I got out. I looked over at her. He face was flushed and almost as red as her hair. She was stood on one side of the room while I was on the other. ‘well this isnt awkward’ I said sarcastically to myself which made me smirk. ‘maybe I should start a convocation or something?’ I decided to go with it my head ‘ it had never steered me in the wrong direction before so why should it now?’

“Hello, how are you ginevra?” I always use peoples full names unless they tell me otherwise. I saw her battling with herself probably whether to answer me or not “imfine thank you zabini”

“blaise” I said she looked confused at me “you can call me blaise instead of zabini if you want to I don’t mind”

“okay….blaise you can call me ginny. I don’t like being called ginevra never have done”

“why not ginny?”

“its just a weird name everyone laughs when I say my name is ginevra so I just cal myself ginny now”

“its not weird. It reflects your personality”

“how so?”

“well your name is unique just like you. Honestly I have never heard of a girl hiding under a bed before, and its special like you are and it beautiful like you” the blush creeped up on her skin while she looked at the floor before saying “well I like your name blaise. You are the only blaise I know and it looks like a name that belongs to someone who is mysterious and handsome” I thought ‘did she mean that or was she being nice? I think she actually ment it. Should I go for it of not? What the hell I’ll go for it’ I leaned in towards her.

Ginnys pov:

‘OMG he is leaning in should I lean in as well or let him do all the work?’ Ill lean in as well I decided and I did as soon as our lips touched sparks flew almost instantly from out lips. We stayed kissing for a few seconds longer before breaking apart he lent his fre head against mine “ginny will you be my girlfriend?”

“of course i will blaise” I breathed. I saw a smile grow on his face. I kissed him again this time I could feel him smirk into the kiss I couldn’t help but giggle as well. Blaise walked to the door and knocked on it “you can let us out now” they ignored us and then an idea hit me. They have a joining bathroom. “they have a joining bathroom! Maybe they forgot to lock it and we can go through by walking through it into dracos room and out?”

“are you the smartest weasley?”

“no Charlie is but im second” he laughed at me.

Hermiones pov:

Me and draco were sat in the common room. I had my legs draped over dracos while reading a book. Draco was writing a letter to his mother. His father had kicked her out of the manor and so she was staying with a friend from the muggle world. I looked towards dracos room and I heard a noise. I took my legs off of dracos and he looked up from what he was writing “did you hear that drake?” he looked at me and said “drake?” I looked at the floor “yeah drake its easier to say instead of draco” he shrugged and then looked at his room, when ginny came skipping down the stairs dragging blaise behind her.  Me and draco looked at each other. “what do you think you were doing locking us in a room for god knows how long?” ginny shouted at us “urmm….well.. what happened in there?”  I retorted back at them. Eyeing their hands which were still entwined together. Ginny blushed and blaise straightened up “I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes” he said smiling happily. I couldn’t resist I jumped up squealing and hugging ginny bouncing up and down and then I saw drake go over too blaise and give him a smirk and they hi fived each other. I went back to drake and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then an idea sprung to my head. “what if we ask mcgonagall if blaise and ginny cn stay for a sleepover then it wont matter if were still talking after curfew and it’s a Friday so we can sleep in and all spend the day together tomorrow? Sound good?”

“yeah!” they all said at once. I cast my patronus and told it to go and ask professor mcgonagall if blaise and ginny can stay with me and drake at the head common room. we were sat talking when mcgonagalls patronus came in granting us permission. Ginny and blaise went to get their stuff and then came back. We went to dinner and talked more before ginny shouted “lets play spin the bottle truth and dare” we all cheered. ‘Tonight is so going to be fun’