Chapter 2

VR MANSION
At midnight
In Vansh's office

Vansh:- Angre did you get what I told?

Angre:- yes boss! But what drug it is?

Vansh:- it is a drug that controls a person's mind. I already gave Riddhima the first dose. The second dose that you brought will be given tomorrow.

Angre(shocked):- mind controlling drug! But boss why?

Vansh:- for forcing Riddhima to speak about the 6hrs mystery. About what she is hiding. After a week when I give her all the 7 doses, Riddhima's mind will be completely under my control.(smirks)

Angre's mind voice:- IDK boss why are you behaving like this. I know the mystery is important but is it important more than your baby's health? How could you not even think for once that this drug could have an adverse effect on your baby. I feel bad for bhabhi but I cant help her. I am forced to be loyal to my boss. But he is so obsessed with finding the truth that he is even ready to risk her's and the baby's life.

Angre sighs and goes from there.

Vansh stays there and thinks of ways to make Riddhima spill out the truth.

Ishani who saw all this smirked and left from there planning some thing evil.

On the other side, Riddhima was wondering what had Vansh injected to her. She felt a bit weird but as she had full trust on Vansh she decided not to ask him but find the truth herself.

What do you think? Will Riddhima find out Vansh's dangerous plans?
What is Ishani planning?

Keep reading to know