Chapter 16

The next day Riddhima woke up in Samar's arms.

Sam:- Happy anniversary wifey🥰.

R:- you remember?

Sam:- of course. This is the day my independence got deceased.

She smacked his arm.

Sam:- however, I have a plan for the evening. Are you ready?

R:- yes.

They both got ready and went to the hall and took blessings from their parents.

Then they went to their respective offices.

In the evening, they cut the cake in front of their family and spent some time with them.

Anu:- waise, samar was telling that he planned something special. Right?

She teased them.

They both blushed.

Van:- you both can go.

Anu:- and dont worry about Ishu. I will take care of her.

Samar told Riddhima to get ready. As Riddhima went inside her room to change, she saw a box on the bed.

She opened it. It was a dark blue saree with golden border and golden sequins

R:- not bad hubby. You have a good taste.

She said to herself and chuckled.

She got ready and went outside. Samar was was waiting for her. He was mesmerized by her. Riddhima too was ogling at him. He was wearing a white formal shirt with sleeves folded and a dark blue trouser.

He extended his hand, which she accepted gladly.

Then he drove towards the lake. It was only the two of them near the lake.

He opened the door for her and helped her get down.

They sat on the bonnet of the car lost in the serenity of the moment. They both were watching the sky. It was a full moon day. The sky was filled with stars

Sam:- Riddhima!

R:- hmm

Sam:- Happy anniversary love!

R:- Happy anniversary to you too hubby.

He took out a box from his pocket and opened it. It was a chain with a cute butterfly locket.

R:- thank you Samar.

Sam:- may I?

She nodded. He put the chain around her neck and hooked it. He kissed her neck.

R:- Samar!

Sam:- what? What did I do?
He asked innocently.

He then leaned in and kissed her lips. It was a slow passionate kiss. She responded with equal love.

It was more than a kiss.

It was a promise of love and care..

A promise of being together forever.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

That's it guys. This is a special chapter with Samriddhi moments. Hope you enjoy reading it.
I always love moments like these. Moonlight, lake, stars, etc. It feels magical.

Next chapter will be a dhamaka.
Pls vote and comment

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷