Chapter 17

While Riddhima and Samar were enjoying their kiss, a pair of eyes was watching the scene with anger and hurt in his eyes.

It was Vansh.

He had thought of coming to the lake as he was in a foul mood because he couldn't gather info about Riddhima.
But when he reached the lake, he saw his Riddhima in someone else's arms.

He was hooking a chain in her neck and kissed her neck. Then he kissed her.

Vansh's pov:-

I couldn't believe my eyes. Some man was kissing my Riddhima and she was not objecting. Did she move on from me? I cant let it happen. I wont let her go away from me. She is mine and I will make her mine again, by hook or by crook.

End of pov

Riddhima and Samar decided to go home and left from there. Vansh saw this and followed them. He saw their house and decided to come tomorrow morning.

The next morning

Riddhima was all ready and was going to start to her hospital. But the sight at the main door made the ground beneath her feet slip.

It was Vansh along with Siya and Ishsni

She stood rooted. But came to her senses quickly

R(angrily):- what are you doing here? Get out!

Hearing Riddhima shouting, everyone else came to the main door and got shocked (They all know who he is)

Van:- Riddhima pls. Listen to me. I just want a chance. Pls Riddhim..

She cut him off

R:- oh just shut up your nonsense. I dont want you in my life. I have moved on.

Van(angrily):- Riddhima dont test my patience. I want you back in my life that's it.

R:- whom are you threatening Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. No one gives a damn to your warning. And why should I give you a chance. You are nothing but a bad phase in my life. Back then when I came to your house, everyone called me middle class, trash etc. But you never took a stand for me. Why? Are middle class people not humans? Dont they deserve dignity and respect? I have always safe-guarded you and your family. But they being venomous snakes, mistreated me and made various attempts to kill me including you. You introduced someone else as your wife but still I gave you a chance. But you being the same ungrateful pig, still supported your snake family. You are a murderer. You have killed my child.

She got hyper and started having heavy breaths.

Samar got panicked. He gave her a glass of water and rubbed her back.

To be continued...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That's it guys. The next chapter will be a continuation of this confrontation.

What do you guys want me to do with vansh?
1. Kill him
2. Put him in jail
3. Let him be free

Also, this story will be finished within few chapters. After that I'm thinking to write a SaiRat story. What do you think? Because I'm done with Riansh.

Pls vote

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷