Chapter 20

Disclaimer:- chapter contains some cuss words.

Angre:- it was Ishani.

Riddhima shook with rage.

R:- That bloody wench. Angre, can you get me the location where they are living.

Ang:- sure. In 10 mins.

In the next 10 mins, angre provided them with the location.

It was a mediocre hotel. Riddhima along with Samar, started to the hotel.

When they reached there, they found the three of them sitting in the garden of the hotel.

Riddhina moved towards the trio, caught Ishani by the arm and slapped her so hard, that she fell on the ground because of the force.

Van(with fury) :- Riddhima!

Ish:- how dare you?

R:- shut up you bloody bitch. I knew you were a snake. But I never expected you to be such a degraded women.

Van:- Riddhima hold your tongue. You are not supposed to talk to my sister like that

R:- one more word from your mouth, I wont hesitate to slap you too. So just shut your fucking mouth.

She turned towards Ishani.

R:- how dare you? How dare you do that to me?

Ish:- what are you talking about?

R:- you bribed the doctor 5 years ago, and made everyone believe that I was infertile. You changed my reports. You ruined my life.

The trio were shocked. What shocked Vansh were Ishani's next words.

Ish:- yes, I did everything. I bribed the doctor.

R:- why

Ish:- because you were a misfortune in my life. It was because you I had to marry that servant. It was because of you my bhai started avoiding me. I wanted you out of my bhai's life. So I made that plan.

Riddhima slapped her twice.

R:- how  could you Ishani? I always treated you like my sister. I thought you would change with time. But I was wrong. A wench like you would never change.

Vansh was too shocked to react.

Van:- ishani how could you do this to me. I always loved you but you separated me from my love.

(He turned towards Riddhima)

Riddhima, now you know that I was never at fault. Atleast now come back to me Riddhima.

R:- have you lost your mind. I think you have some mental problem. After all this bullshit, you still expect me to leave the family who always loved me and supported me to come back to you, an abusive and obsessive man. Never

Sam:- Riddhima calm down. Doctor told you not to stress yourself.

Van:- doctor! What happened to you Riddhima. Are you fine?

R:- stop with your fake concern. Yes I am absolutely fine. Infact more than fine. I am pregnant.

Vansh was dumbstruck

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry guys. For not updating over a week. I only had Ishani as the culprit but I couldn't write anything. So it got late.

Also many of you guessed right. Ishani is that stupid who ruined Riddhima's life.

The story is going to end in 2-3 chapters.

Pls vote and comment

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷