Epilogue

After 3 months

Riddhima was poking Samar to wake him up.

Sam:- hmph! What is it Riddhu?

R:- get up na Samar! I'm feeling hungry.

Sam:- uff? What do you want?

R:- I want pizza

Sam:- are you serious? Where will I get pizza at 2 in the night?

R:- come on Samar. Cant you do this much for our chotu? If you cant get it then, be ready to sleep outside for 1 month.

Sam:- what? No no no. You know that I cant sleep without cuddling you.

R:- then get me the pizza.

He thought for a while.

Sam:- will it be okay if I make it?

R:- double okay

Both of them sneaked into the kitchen. Riddhina sat on the countertop while Samar was busy making the Pizza.

He touched the hot oven and winced. Riddhima rushed to him and kept his finger in the ice bowl.

R:- you should have seen na Samar.

Samar looked at Riddhima and saw her crying.

Sam:- Riddhu! What happened?

R:- this is all because of me. I dont want to trouble you, but I cant help it. I am unable to control my cravings.

Sam:- Riddhu( while wiping her tears) I understand. All this is common in pregnancy. You are not troubling me. It is my duty to fulfill your wishes. Infact I'm very much happy to satisfy your cravings. So now stop crying and let me make the Pizza.

He made the pizza and fed her with his hands.

Sam:- Satisfied wifey.

R:- yes! Now let's go sleep.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
After 5 months

Time flew by. Riddhima was now 8 months pregnant and was enjoying getting pampered.

She was getting all the love from the family. She was experiencing the feeling which she thought she never would. All this was like a dream for her.

But pregnancy, was not a smooth ride for her. The first 3 months were fine but after that, she started having severe morning sickness. She could not stand for a long time because her feet would get swollen.

But as usual, her Samar was always with her. He helped her to manage Ishika, satisfy her cravings and bear her tantrums of saying " I am fat "

The whole family was very much excited to welcome the baby especially the baby's big sister.

That night, everyone were having a sound sleep when Riddhima let out a Yelp.

R:- ouch!

Sam:- Riddhu what happened?

R:- IDK I'm getting severe pain.

He rushed her to the hospital.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That's it guys. This is the epilogue of the story. I will post the bonus chapter soon.

Till then...

See you soon
Stay safe ❤😷