Chapter 21

Vansh's pov:-

Pregnant? Riddhima is pregnant with this Samar's child. No it cant happen. I cant loose Riddhima forever. I need to convince her.
End of pov

Van:- Riddhima I  need you Riddhima. I cant live without you. Pls. Forgive me and let's start our life afresh. I'm even ready to accept your child.

This was it. Samar lost it here.

Sam:- do you seriously have mental issues. How many times should she tell you that she has moved on from you. We both are man and wife who love each other. She is pregnant with my child and you are asking her to go back to you? Have you gone nuts?

R:- leave it Samar. How will he understand when he doesn't have a brain? Mr. Raisinghania I love my husband. So dont you dare come back to my life. I have realised my mistake of marrying you. By God's grace, I left that hell and started my life again. He has given me a loving family, a doting husband and lots of happiness. I dont want to spoil my life again. Standing beside you itself feels disgusting for me. So get that thing in your illusional brain that you have lost me. So pls let me live my life.

With that Riddhima left followed by Samar.

Vansh collapsed on the ground and cursed his misfortune. In the illusion that she has no other choice rather than to stay with him, he took her for granted. He always supported his stupid sister and venomous family. If he had realised it earlier, he could have kept her fir himself. But alas it was late.

By the time he understood it,

He was late.

He never realized her worth

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

Riddhima and Samar returned home.

Anu:- what happened?

Sam(trying to lighten the mood):- what else will happen? Your sherni bahu had thought them a lesson. I guess they would be packing their bags by now.

Vanraj:- arre! Amidst all this chaos, we forgot to celebrate the happy news. There is going to be another baby in the house.

Anu:- arre ha. I almost forgot. Pakhi! Go get the aarti plate.

Anupamaa did the aarti of Riddhima.

Anu:- riddhima, forget about everything else and focus on your baby. God gave you this gift so cherish it.

Sam:- and thank you for giving me the best gift of my life.

He hugged her and kissed on her forehead.

But they heard an angry voice.

Voice:- what is happening here?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That's it guys. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Who do you think the voice belongs to? Is it the beginning of a happy ending or the beginning of a storm?

Also do you want an epilogue+bonus chapter or simply an epilogue.

Pls vote and comment

I'm updating today, because I'm having my PT 1 EXAMS from tomorrow. So I may not update for a week but I will try.

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷