Chapter 13

Riddhima, Samar and Ishika first went to mall for shopping. Ishika was very excited.

They did shopping for themselves and the family and went to have lunch. Samar and Ishika were sitting together in the hotel and making fun of Riddhima.

Ishika said '' mumma! Papa is saying that you snore a lot. Is it true''

Samar was shocked and terrified. Riddhima looked at him with anger.

Riddhima said '' acchha''

Samar stammered ''no-no riddhu. She was just joking''

Riddhima said '' we will see that at the night''

They finished their lunch and went to the orphanage they visit regularly. There, they spent some time with the kids and old people.

In the evening they went towards the lake and sat on a bench. While Ishika was playing around.

Samar saw Riddhima being in deep thoughts.

''Riddhu where are you lost'' he asked

'' nothing'' she replied and rested her head on his shoulder. 

They went home and had their dinner. All the time Ishika was ranting about how she enjoyed.

Later Riddhima made Ishika sleep and sat on the bed. Samar asked her.

''What happened Riddhu''

She held his hand and said''thank you Samar. For coming into my life and changing it. You showed me the meaning of true love. You accepted me with all my flaws. I got such a beautiful life because of you. I am debted to you''

''What rubbish are you speaking. This is your right. You deserve all this because you are such an amazing personality. I am thankful to you for changing my life. I understood my responsibilities and priorities. Now stop these wild thoughts and go to bed. It's getting late and tomorrow you have to go to your medical camp''

Next morning

Riddhima woke up, got ready, made Ishika get ready for school. Then she left for her medical camp.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Vansh and Siya reached Ahmedabad and were going to the jail to receive Ishani.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guys what do you think? Will Riddhima and Vansh meet? What will be the consequences?

Also I'm thinking to post a new story( not riansh)

It is a normal story of an arrogant police and a doctor who has a dark past and how they will adjust to their married life. So do you want me to post it. If yes, then I will post the Intro and Characters by evening.

Note:- it will not be riansh story