Chapter 11

Present(5years after)

Sam:- are you happy now? Pls sleep Riddhu. I have an important inspection tomorrow

R:- ok let's sleep

Riddhima's pov:-

My life has become a bliss. And I thank bapoa for that. He has given me a beautiful family, that I have always dreamt of. Loving parents, understanding husband, Samar is a great guy. He has always understood my insecurities and given me time. Will anyone believe that we had our first kiss after 9 months of marriage? And Ishika! She has completed me. She has filled the void of children in my life. I always make sure she gets all the love she deserved. She is very mischievous and naughty just like her Samar papa. He has moulded her like himself. But she loves me the most. Thank you toshu bhai and Kinjal bhabhi. You have given me a beautiful gift.
End of pov

Thinking all this she drifted to sleep.

Next morning

Riddhima woke up to 2 kisses on both her cheeks. She opened her eyes to see Samar and Ishika on her either sides. A wide smile crept on to her face. This was a usual 'good morning' she gets everyday. What more could she ask for.

Ishika:- good morning mumma

R:- good morning ishu. Good morning samar.

Sam:- good morning Riddhu. Today mummy and papa are coming back

R:- till when will they come back

Sam:- I dont know. Maybe 10

R:- ok. Now go get ready. You have work in the academy. And ishu you too. You have to go to school.

Ishika:- you too mumma. You have to go to hospital.

Samar chuckles. Riddhima fixes him with a glare.

R:- now you will teach me. Come on guys get going.

They all get up, get ready, have breakfast and go to their respective destinations.

When they return in the evening, they find Anupamaa and Vanraj waiting for them.

Ishu:- daaduu! Dadi!
She runs to them.

Vanraj takes her in his arms.

Van:- hi princess! Now go get freshen up.

At the dining table.

They all were having dinner.

R:- maa! How was your trip?

Anu:- fine beta. But we missed you all. Especially Ishu.

R:- mom. Day after tomorrow  I have to go to a medical camp.

Anu:- ok beta but take care of yourself.

Mumbai
A two storey house

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it guys. Sorry for a trash chapter but I had nothing to write. Pls vote.
And comment if you want some SamRiddhi (samar and riddhima)  moments with Ishika.

I will try my best to update on Tuesday.

Till then bye.
See you soon