Bonus Chapter

In a dark room, a man was sitting against the wall and crying over his ill fate.

Vansh:- why? Why do I have to loose everything because of my family?

Ish:- Bhai! I'm sorry bhai. But whatever I did was for your good.

She attempted to hig him but he pushed her harshly.

Van:- Dont act Ishani. I know your cruel intentions. If you have ever loved me, you would not snatch my Riddhima from me. Because of you she left me. And I being a blind brother always trusted and supported you.

Ish:- bhai! No! I ...

Van:- no Ishani just leave me alone.

While one person was drowning in grief, the shah family was celebrating their happiness

Riddhima had delivered a cute baby girl and Samar's happiness knew no bounds. Everyone was on cloud nine.

When the doctor brought the baby out, Samar was hell  scared to hold her. He carefully held his angel in his arms and she instantly smiled at him.

Samar was enchanted by his little angel's smile. He bent down and showed the baby to Ishika who gasped at her little sister.

Ishu:- awww. Papa she is so cute and so tiny. Hi! I'm your big sister. Grow up fast. We have to play a lot.

Everyone laughed.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

It was the naming ceremony of the baby.

Riddhima sat beside Samar, who was calming down an excited Ishika, with Angel in her arms.

Ishu:- mumma! What are we going to name her?

R:- I've a perfect name for her.

Ishu:- what is it?

R:- Mishti . Ishika's little sister Mishti. How is it?

Sam:- awesome

Ishu:- yay! She is my little sister Mishti!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is the last update of HER WORTH

I dont know when will I write my next, but will definitely inform here when I write something