Chapter 14

At the jail

Vansh and Siya completed the formalities and Ishani was released. She hugged vansh.

Ishani:- bhai!

Vansh(emotional):- Ishani calm down. Now I am there with you. Nothing will happen.

Ish:- all this is because of that Riddhima. I will not spare her. Let her come in front of me.

Vansh was silent.

Siya:- stop it Ishani. Tomorrow you will say that even ozone hole is because of Riddhima. For God sake she didnt do anything.

Ish:- you dont know anything Siya. She is a sinner. She must be begging on the streets for all the sins she made.

Vansh interrupted them

V:- stop it both of you. We are getting late. Let's go.

They sat in the car and left.
Suddenly their car broke down. They got down and looked around. There was something like a camp going on. Then what they saw next shook them.

It was Riddhima. They saw Riddhima checking some children and smiling. Vansh had tears in his eyes.
He whispered 'Riddhima'

Here Riddhima was enjoying being with the children. They were very cooperative. But then the head of the camp called her and she was going to meet him when suddenly someone pulled her. She was being dragged to somewhere. She found herself at the back of the camp.

But then her eyes widened on seeing Vansh, Siya and Ishani.

Vansh hugged her like she would disappear if he left her. He mumbled.

V:- Riddhima. Why did you leave me? I missed you so much Riddhima.

Before he could continue, Riddhima pushed him with great force. He was stunned. He was about to move towards her.

R:- dont you dare. Stay away from me. You have no right to touch me.

V:- Riddhima I am your Vansh. Your husband.

R:- for your kind information, we are divorced mr.vansh. You have no right on me.

V:- Riddhima I am sorry pls come back to me.

R:- sorry? For what? We are complete strangers. So stay away from me.

With that she ran away from there.

Riddhima's pov:-

What is he doing here? Is he going to enter my life again? No I can't let that happen. With great difficulty I composed myself. I cant let him ruin my life again. I have to stop him from reaching me.
End of pov

She took out her phone and called someone.

R:- hello

Other side:- Hello! Riddhima?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That's it guys. Pls vote and comment.
Who do you think Riddhima called?

I have posted the first chapter of 'My Moonlight'. Pls check it out and give your support to that book also.

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷