twenty eight

* i'm back! my motivation has returned and i have been so excited to start working on bucket list again. please let me know what you think as you read! i love reading your comments, they really make me smile. you guys are so lovely. enjoy!! *

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Being in his arms felt just right. Like, they were meant for me, and nobody else. He was the missing piece to the puzzle I'd been waiting my entire life to complete. I wasn't complaining. I'd just never been so happy in my life.

He was the most beautiful person I'd ever laid my eyes on. Honestly. I knew that I would never, ever find a man like him, and I didn't want to, because I was so in love with everything about him.

He had the kindest, most caring soul, and he looked after me like it was his only duty, like it was what he was born to do. He was patient with me, never demanding or forceful, always delicate and gentle. I was, to him, the most important person in the world. I knew that, and it was reconfirmed to me every single time we shared a glance. His smile was soft, and it would widen whenever we made eye contact, his dimples the cutest thing I'd ever seen. His passion, drive and determination to succeed in his career was so encouraging. I admired his anxiety because it pushed him to overcome his fears. His shy, and timid nature was something he'd never lose, but it worked for him in the best way.

His face buried against my hair, his lips pressed against my skull while I felt his chest rising and falling. My hands placed on his firm torso, fingertips dazzling across the smooth skin with ease. He liked it. I could tell by the way he reacted; his lips lifting into a smile against my head, while he squeezed my hands, like he was asking for more. I wanted to give him everything, and I wouldn't stop until I did so.

Being intimate with him was the most delightful thing. A soft kiss against my lips was my absolute favourite form of intimacy with him. The way he gripped my waist as he softly pulled me closer before kissing me like I was the only girl in the world. I am, in his world. I know that. He always tells me. Our love will never cease. I know that, too.

"Fuck," he muttered, rolling over and removing his lips from my skull and his arms from around me. At the sudden sense of emptiness, I could've cried. All I wanted was for him to be close. The tiredness was rolling off of his tongue with ease. "You need to get up."

"What?" I muttered, shaking my head in disagreement because I was certain that it was ten P.M., the darkness of outside the bedroom window proving that. The curtains still ajar, the room not necessarily ready for sleeping just yet, and a small crack in the open window let fresh air ease in.

"You need to get up, Mila," he prodded at my side, and I rubbed my eyes, groaning beneath my breath. "Mila."

"Mila?" My eyes shot open and I tried to sit up in bed, but my body was stricken with fatigue to the point where I couldn't move my muscles for a brief moment. "Are you okay?"

"What?" I couldn't quite understand what was going on. While trying to readjust to my surroundings, I also attempted to read the expression on Lando's face, but the darkness prevented me from that. I could only see the soft blinking of his eyes. "I'm fine, I-"

"Did you have a nightmare?" Finally, I could hear Lando's voice and I wasn't distracted by the other million questions floating round my mind. "Just, the bed is a bit wet and you're sweating."