Our place

*I drive to my house since I knew Dixie didn't go to school today and ran up to her room and see her on a call with Noah I grab her phone*

J: I'm sorry Noah but shes busy!

*I hang up*

D: HEY! What was that for?!

J: your a bitch! You killed Nessa!

D: no I didn't she killed herself!

*my face softened and I start sobbing*

D: Jae I didn't mean that...

J: just read this and leave me alone.

*I hand her the letter and after she reads it she looks at me with tears*

D: I am so sorry Jaden I didn't know she heard it-

J: it doesn't matter dix! You shouldn't have been saying it at all. I lost her and your one of the reasons I don't know if I can look at you the same anymore.

D: I'm sorry I know I was just joking around and I know that doesn't make this better but I promise I didn't mean for it to come to this.

J: I know Dixie I know but it did and now she's gone! I have to go find the last letter then head back to school I'll see you during Christmas yea?

D: ok. I love you jae.

J: I love you too dix.

*I get to our place. It's the abandoned junk shack we used to go there every day and if not there the tree house. This is going to be hard. I walk inside and start looking I try not to cry but it's hard. I finally find it...it was behind a poster*

Dear Jae,
       Well here's the last letter. Or is it? Anyways this next person was someone that goes by the name nessa Barrett. Jaden yes all these people have hurt me but I'm the one that chose to do it. They didn't know and I know that's not an excuse but still. Jaden I know that when I die your gonna block everyone out of you life and I don't want you to do that. Talk to someone, I know that it will be hard but don't throw away such good friendships because of me. I'm gonna be watching over you and I'll visit ok? Trust me when I say this. It's not your fault it's not anyones it's mine! Look I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again so we can live in the after life together but Jae it's time to move on. Become a new man get a girl friend get married have kids have your kids be friends with the boys kids. Just don't hurt yourself like I did I know it's hard but you can do it I know you can I love you with all my heart now if you look behind the old counter there's a box with lots of old memories...and my diary. I wrote down everything we did together from when we first met to first kiss to first time everything is in there I hope you enjoy reading it, I love you Jae see you when I see you.

Sincerely,
Ness

Just know that the story has just begun...