Chapter 5: The past few days...

Sophie's POV

Well...I have come to the conclusion that something strange is going on with my mind. These past few days I keep doing things unconsciously and I keep worrying about Luke. I've asked Luke nine times to hang out and he always said 'no' cause he had plans with someone else during these several days.

(A/N I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED THAT SEVERAL DOESN'T MEAN SEVEN...O_o)

He either had another girl all over him or was sleeping over at one of his friend's house. When I first went to school, I quickly noticed how Luke was overly friendly towards everyone. I even saw him flirting a bunch of times. He's probably a player based on what I've seen. For some reason I just couldn't believe Lulu could be a player.

Luke was just too nice and sweet (usually) to be a player, but lately he has been sour towards me...hopefully he'll sweeten up a bit or something for tomorrow. I don't want a sour best friend on my birthday.

I wanted everything to be perfect. I was turning 16 and I may find my mate tomorrow and I can't wait. I've waited for almost nine years for this to happen. My dream might finally come true tomorrow! How would I not be anxious about that?! Just the thought of my dream coming true is amazing.

All that it needs to be perfect is it happening in reality.

Now how am I supposed to sleep? I'm all giddy now. Can I just pull an all nighter texting Jenn? Hmmmm...let's see...the last time I did that, uncle Ray noticed my dark circles from a mile away. Especially since I had very pale skin, which I hated.

When I was little the other kids would make fun of my pale skin and call me a vampire. There are werewolves who are pale but I was abnormally pale. I was too pale for my own good. They used my pale skin as an excuse to bully and throw things at me. Sometimes the things they threw were sharp enough to leave scars that you could still see till now.

The adults would turn a blind eye to this whenever they saw it or would encourage them to do more damage. Everyone did except for alpha Rick, Luna Reina, my parents and Luke. They were the only ones who were truly there for me when everyone else shunned me for some reason.

I blink tears out of my eyes. When did I start to cry? Oh great! My birthday is tomorrow and it'll start out as me being depressed. Joy oh joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi thanks for reading :D, what you think? sorry it's kind of short, had too much writers block so I changed a ton of things and it ended up short. I'll try to make another chapter during the weekend.

so remember to vote, fan and comment.

next chapter will be her birthday :D