Chapter 12: Missing

Luke's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke, I love you," she said.

My mate loves me! Not that I thought that she hated me or anything, but she loves me! I could see me wolf all hyped up and his tail wagging like crazy.

"You know about my addiction though...right?" I asked her.

Please let her be okay with it. Please.

She nodded and said, "I'll be able to help you with that."

I looked at her and thought about it. Hmmm she'll help me?

"How?" I asked.

Soph smiled and said, "by doing this..."

Suddenly, Justin just poofed right next to me.

"Dude, Wake the fuck up!!!" he exclaimed as he violently shook me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke! Wake up!" Justin shouted into my ear.

I turned the other way and swatted his hands off me. I want to get back to Soph.

"SOPHIE IS IN TROUBLE!!!" Justin yelled.

"I DON'T CARE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANNA SLEEP!" I screamed.

wait...Soph is in trouble?!

I turned the other side again and looked at Justin.

"Where is she?" I asked urgently.

"In the hospital," he said.

I looked around and saw the seats, the windows, the steering wheel. This wasn't my bed.

"Are we heading to the hospital?" I asked as I sat up and saw the light.

Ouch! Too bright! My heads throbbing too much!!!

"Do you have blinds in this car?!" I asked while I squinted.

Damn the sun. Justin started the car and began to drive. He shook his head and said, "We're going somewhere. I've found some information about your mother."

That got my attention.

"What's the news?" I asked eagerly.

My mom went missing a few months ago. Dad said he had everything under control, but I don't see him doing anything. He's not even panicked or stressed or anything. Dad's just calm and collected like he's already found mom. Except mom isn't here. She's no where to be seen.

"Well, apparently your mother has been kidnapped," Justin informed me.

"By who?" I asked.

Justin didn't say anything. He just kept on driving. I growled. I wanted to know information and I wanted to know it now!

"Justin, tell me who took my mother!" I commanded using my alpha voice on him.

I hated using my alpha voice too much, but there are exceptions. Like right now.

He just shook his head sadly and said, "I haven't found that out yet."

I sighed. So many months trying to find my mother. It almost slipped my mind with all the mate problems.

"Sorry I used my alpha voice on you. I'm just frustrated. My mother has been missing for months and Soph thinks I don't want her. Everything is just too much. Can we go to Chloe's?" I asked.

Now it was Justin's turn to sigh and say, "you haven't done her yet?"

I shook my head and he nodded.