Chapter 13: Car crash

(A/N I forgot that I should've done this after Luke's POV of when he gets drunk so yeah....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Mason's POV

Jenn quickly parked the car near the pack house and ran out. I followed in her trial on the look out for any signs. Those Little Monsters never learn. For some reason they have been attacking this pack like a persistent pack of rats. Always scurrying around the near by woods and attacking any living thing within distance of it.

The whole pack was freaked out and called 'Clear' for help. 'Clear' is the company I work for. We help try to rid the world of the Little Monsters. To bad it isn't possible, since there is an unlimited amount of Little Monsters. As long as our kind exists, so will the Little Monsters. The Little Monsters are the versions of our kind on the other side.

"Mason, the alpha is calling us to his office!" Jenn exclaimed.

I continued to follow her into the pack house and towards Nathan's office.

Jenn knocked on the door and we heard a screeching sound and footsteps. A few seconds later we heard Nathan say, "Come in."

I opened the door as we went in and quickly took a seat on the chairs in front of his desk. We watched him fidget a bit and try to shuffle all his stuff off his bird's nest of a desk. As he cleared his things from his desk I looked around his office. He always had this humongous book shelf behind his desk. It was so organized unlike his desk which was odd. Considering that his office was like a pig sty.

His book shelf had a wide assortment of books and as I read the titles on the books binding I found that all of them have something in common. It was all about Greek things...Does he know about my kind? He knows about the Little Monsters. That I do know, but does he have any idea what I really am? Has he heard the rumors of other creatures? Creatures that aren't really from earth. I'm not saying my kind comes from space, but we don't come from earth either.

Then again, what are the odds of him really knowing what I was. If he knew, wouldn't he have said something by now? Why stay quiet when you know? There was no reason for him to keep quiet.

Nathan cleared his throat which caught my attention.

"Mason, we received a letter late this afternoon" he said as he handed me this muddy, slightly ripped paper.

I took it and read it quickly.

Dear mutts,

get ready. get killed. we dance in glee.

hated,

the souls

I looked up at Nathan and asked if he knew who 'the souls' were. He shook his head and asked who they were.

"They are the formal term for what you people call Little Monsters," I told him.

His eyes widened as he took in this information and started to look panicked.

"Don't worry, I can handle them. After all this is why you called me here right?"

He nodded and we discussed more things about the Little Monsters.

hours later we heard a huge crashing sound outside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV (continuation from two chapters ago)