Presentation

The summer holiday is over...It's hard to say that but i do kinda miss school,friends and new strangers with diffrent thoughts and beautiful souls, the onces who see the world through their hearts not with that fake personnality trying to have some good honest friends by manipulation.Just because it's my first year in hight school i kinda have the right to say that famous quote"New year,fresh start".

Do you know that new girl who comes late at the first class? That terrible silence with all the eyes on her...Well that's me trying to pass threw the tables feeling so awkward after hearing the most beautiful morning ever :" Miss you are late!! take a seat now!!".Well that's a such good start.A girl with 1.72m tall,short black hair with big brown eyes and glasses.I've been always that girl who work hard,help the others when needed...Problems? not really. Drugs? ever. A boyfriend? tragic broke up.

Talking about family, i have only one brother called "Naim". He's now in first year middle school, he's my only and one, so funny always good at making me laugh, but also so good with my anger. Mom,the beautiful queen called "Hanaa", that kind frensh teacher wand a such good mother trying the best for us, trying to hold the family on shoulders since the husband's death.

And yeah,by the way...My name is Maroua, but you can call me "Axel".