I know you are dating Marwa!

Chapter eighteen ! :

After these strange looks to me, i walk straight to my place, too silence and everyone stare, i sit in my place and Rafik start the lesson.

" Are you going to keep this fake acting on us?! " . Amira raised her hand asking Mr.Djezzar while he is explaining the lesson, he gaved her a strange look.

" With all my excuses Miss Amira, but what do you mean? " . he ask politly, with a confused tone.

" Come on, don't play this game with me..! I know you are dating Marwa, i mean WE ALL DO KNOW!! " . She say with a evil smile.

Gosh!!! WTF do i am hearing right now!! Is she serious? what's her problem with me? What's she looking for?! Is she doing this on purpose?! And how does she know about us? maybe she saw us?! But when? and Where?!! Shiiiiiit i am Over, We are over.

" Can we talk on private miss Amira , Pleaz?! " . He answear with a cold voice, very calm, he is not nervous or red, he's just puttiing his hand in his pocket, just like Mr.Grey.

They walk out the class, i am here with all the others, they are just staring and whispering between them, how should i act right now? Should i be serious?!! i am praying god that i wouln't explode with tears, i am not feeling okay, every thing is getting worse, why can't i just have a smile without any tears after?! I have no idea what do i am going to do right now!!.

" Are you okay?! " . Dounia whisper.

" I can't bealive that this is happening to me." I say, and a tear get down my cheek .

i raise my head, and i see Rafik enter, then Amira after him, she's smiling, that Biiiitch!! i want slap her especially with a great force, his tie is shoddy ,with a really bad gaze...! He looked at me with a strange look.Okay it's over, i can't hold it anymore, i want stay alone, i have to get out this fucking class.

" Can i go out? pleaz! " . I say while raising my hand, every one turned to me.

" Sure ". He reply.

Sure?!! like are you serious?! wouln't he borrow him self and come to ask if i am okay? how i am feeling right now after that shoke? just because he speaked to her does mean that everything is fixed!!

I am just collecting my stuff, i stand up, and everyone is still looking at me...! i walk straight to the door, but...! why do i am feeling like this? NOO!! i am going to be fainted!!

" I... I am Not Ok..a..." I say.

It was my last words, i saw Rafik speeding to me, deffently he noticed that i will get down the floor, but anything else? i don't remmember.

" Hey sweety, are you okay? " . I open my eyes and i barely can see mom and dad sitting next to me, Gosh!! the pain in my head!! i feel like i hit it with a iron or something!!

" Wh..Where i am? What heppened?! " i hardly can say this words.

" You are in the hospital honey, you i've been fainted and you hited your head at the table while getting down the floor" . My dad answear, Ohh now i remmember...! I wish if i was just dead, Why this is happening to me!! Why!!!

" Where is Rafik?! who brought me here! ". I say while trying to get up the bed.

" What! who's Rafik sweety!? ". My mom say.

" I think she's still under the unfluence of the head hit " . My dad add.

" No No, Call Rafik now pleaz, Mom!! " . I say while a tear get down, i've almost finished my speech, i hear the door knock...! deffently this is one of my friends...! But Guess what? NO!

OMG! i can't bealive what i am seeing right now, he's just holding a big flower bouquet , with red and white flowers...! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! I stand up directly from my bed and jump in his arms, my mom tried to sttop me, because i have to relax!! But Hello!! Thiis is Rafiiik!

" Don't you ever never scare me like today, i thought that i lost you for a second " . He say while hugging me.

" Rafik, pleaz i can explain, it wasn't me who told her about us, i will never ever do that to us! So sorry " . I say while putting my hands in his cheeks and having an eye contact .

" I know babe, i know " . He say, " One day , one way or another, they will know " . He add with a smile.

" You are not mad?! " . I say.

" Mad? No! i am so happy that you are okay! " . He say while giving a little kiss.

Heyyyy every one!! I update another chapter for you <3 <3 Thank you so mucchhhh.

Lovve youu with all my heart <3 <3 Thankk you.

Don't forget to leave your comments and votes <3 Thank you .