So it's a date, right!

Chapter sixteen ! :

" Oh! just stop saying this IMPOSSIBLE word, it's driving me crazy " . he say.

" We can't run away from the fact, deal with it, we are not kinds anymore " . i reply

" In my world, i don't care about people thoughts, if i loved someone i will do my best to keep them" . He say. " I love you marwa, finally i said it, you are so deffrent, i found my hapiness with you, you are the one, i will never let you go..! Like never, i wouln't let your stupid mind separate us, i want spend the rest of my live with you, meeting you was fate, but falling in love with you is out off my hand " . He add.

" Why you have to be this romance? it's too much for me to hold..! ". i say and one tear falls down, but this time is for happiness, See the things how much does it change, this is just beautiful, hearing this words from him..!

" I love you " . He whisper in my ear while hugging me.

"  I Love you too " .I say before kissing him.

Well after all this drama, we returned to the car, he was driving but still holding my hand, that was so sweet, the day was Perfect, we had some problems , but thanx  god!! one was finish with a hug, the other with a kiss, and finally the convent, LUCKY I AM!!

" Okay...! well then " . i say while he stopped the car, we are just next to my house.

" Okay..! well then " . He say while laughing.

" Thank you for today, just every thing worked as you planed" . I say.

" Your welcome sweety, And yeah by the way, leave your number, just to check on you " . He say

" Sure, give me your phone " . I say, he gived me the phone, i entred my phone number and raised my eyes up to him, he's just staring to me, and a tiny smile at his face.

" Hhhh what? what's wrong?! " . I say with a smile.

" Hhhh No , nothing wrong, just i love staring at you, the way you play with your lips..! " . He say with a voice getting lower, and he camed closer to me and slowly to kiss me .

" Well..! hhh i didn't expect that " . i say and tottaly red, i open my eyes.

finally i am out the car puting one hand at the window and looking at him.

" So it's a date , right !". He shout.

" Sure it is , i will call you later, good night babe". I say with a smile.

" I Love you " . He say.

I enter to the house, he didn't leave the place till he maked sure of bein inside, that was nice of him, all the family was in the kichen, very loud laughs, that's maked me extreamly happy, everything is going well right now, i set with them around half and hour, and after that we had dinner together, it was quite good, they didn't ask me about my place, good for me!!

It's 23h right now, i checked my phone, i saw alot of calls from my friends, they will kill me tomorrow, just to make sure..! and one message from rafik.

" Sweeet dreams babe! Love you ".

I didn't want to answear, just fly to my bed and sleep tight ^_^ !

HeLlo every one well that was another chapter, i prefered to be short!!

Hope you liked it

don't forget to leave your comments and votes

Take care!!!