Ooh look who's jealous now!!

Chapter seventeen ! :

I woke up at the sound of my phone vibration, i didn't want to check it, but once i rememebre that i am not single anymore, i tooked off my pillow up my head and hurried to my phone.

" Good morning lazy girl, hope you had a great night...! i couldn't stop thinking about yesterday the hole night, miss you xoxo " . Rafik has just send you a message.

" Good morning babe, hope that for you too, <3 <3 Can't wait to see you, be careful while driving, love you :* "  .

I stand up very quickly from my bed, after that message! Gosh!! if someone will pass the " Hi " for me probably i will reply saying " I love you " , i am in best mood right now, i brushed my teeth, and about my hair i prefer it to be simple, for this special day i picked out my favorite black and red ballerina, with my short black dress with a big red node in the back,  a final touch putting my H&M red lipstick . Well that exactly what i was looking for, i  collect my stuffs and i walk down the stairs.

"Good morning mom". I say while kissing her on the cheek.

" Ummm! someone around is in a good mood" she says with a smile, my heeart and brain directly thinked about  rafik..! " Can i know the reason ?!" . She add with a mystirious look.

" Umm no, it's a secret". I say with a big smile, my mom drived me to school, i saw Rafik with a couple of guys chatting and laughing, i gaved him a charming smile, he just gaved me a look back, i walk straight to my friends, they were all shouting and jumping kissing anf hugging me!! I mean by saying they! I mean " THEY"!! all of my group! hope that Rafik didn't see when i  kissed Khaled, He doesn't like him! For no reason!

" What!!! One day, Come on bitches!!! i wasn't in the cave or something" . i say while kissing Wassila and looking to Dounia.

" Ohh! yeah you were! You didn't take my calls! even didn't answer at my messages! Where the fuck have you been". Dounia add.

" You have no idea where i was!! I know you wouln't bealive me!! " . I say with a shiny eyes.

" With that big eyes!!! i start wondring!! Hurry before the bell ring".

" I....." I sttoped speaking while i heared  a familiar sound, i directly turned to see who it is!! And bOOM! it's him.

" Good morning ladies, exuse me, but can i borrow your friend for a minute?". He say with a little smile.

" Sure, totally she's yours! " . They say it in the same time, with a wink between them, possbily he will think that they know about me and him, Shiiiiit!!

" Just walk straight! Don't act like you are surprised".He say, he seems that he have a bad gaze, we are just walking, and people are giving us a mystirious looks, and alot of whisper between them. It's kinda wierd and not ordinairy.

" First, Why you kissed all that guys?! and don't say that they are your friends because i know how the boys think! Second, why this short dress?! i don't like my lafy to be intriguing and attractive! Third, why you didn't came to me when you saw me?! i was obligated to come to your group and take you away!! I need the  answears right now!! " . he say and his voice is getting higher and higher.The bell rang, it was the only solution to be saved from this impasse.

" Honey, the bell rang, we will talk later okay?! ". I say and start getting away from him.

" I said, i need explanation right now!! You wouln't be late, you have class with me now, we will go there together" . He say .

" Okay as you wish! " I say..! " Well I kissed the boys and on the "CHEEK" just to make things clear! it's just something regular for our group! like kinda our own way to say Hello " . I say ..! And he cut my speech " Not anymore " .With a very sharp tone, his eyes are like the monsters once, he can get drunk of jealousy right now .

" And about the dress, he's too special for me, i thought that you will like it, But guess what?! i was wrong! And i didn't came because i you were with two guys, having a conversation, i didn't want to borrow you, and i don't want bring the eyes on us! you know". i add

" I love the dress, it just i already told you the reason, I WANT YOU TO BE MINE! it just me who have the right to stare at you! And i don't care about people!! . he say.

" Ooh look who's jealous now!! " . I say while laughing at him.

" How can i be in love with you! and don't feel jealous at you!!Hello stupid brain, welcome to our world!!" He say while laughing.

" Hhhhh okay okay, i got it". i say.

" You have no idea how much i want to bite these lips". He say with a low voice, walking straight and looking to the way, not me, right now!! he's complitly 100% As Mr.Gey , the way he's walking putting his hand at his pocket, the way he said it!!Gosh!!

" Hhhh you are insane, come on we are late". i say.

I enter to the class trying not to show my smiles, been serious, and trying to calm down because i am tottaly red because of what i heared right now, i can see my friends in the back, but there's something not normal , the air here is deffrent, i feel that ther's something wrong, something bad is going to happen, their eyes are trying to tell me something, i looked to Rafik and i think he noticed the same thing...!

Heyyyyy everyone!!! I am back with another chapter!!!! i did my best to write more!!!

Pleaz don't forget to comment and votes

Love youu all !!