We don't even know the sexe of the baby!

Chapter twenty four ! :

After all that drama with Rafik about the baby thing, i decide to prepar break-fast for him, but he can't stop saying " No, don't do anything, afraid of something bad happen to him", he's so funny, i am only in my first month, can't wait to see what he will do in the next monthes!! He's just crazy, i mean he have the right to be afraid..! But not this much.

" Oh, come on..! don't be stupid, i will prepare for you breakfast".I say while getting up of the bed.

" Wait...!" .He say.

" What?!! ". i say while turning to him.

" Just wait". He say with a smile like he's preparing something for me.

i keep staring at him, and suddenyl i hear the knock at our door's room, i directly look at him confused, i thought that we are alone, today is the vacation of the house maids, that's why i asked to prepare the break-fast.

" Come in, pleaz". He say politly and keep looking at me.

OMG! My eyes can't bealive what they are seeing, a man holding a big huge giant bouquet of white flowers..! He's insane.

" You are insane". i say while putting my hand on my mouth expressing that i am shoked with a big eyes, i kissed him and directly i jump of the bed and walk straight to the man to hold the bouquet, " It's amazing..! thank you". I add while turning to him and having an eye contact.

" Just be happy...! Now turn around". he say while looking behind me.

" No!! You are kidding right?!". I shout, Gosh!! when did he have the time for all this? The night?!! He's crazy, It's too soon for this things!! Words can not explain what i am seeing right now! Alot of persons are entering to our bedroom right now, men with suits all the same, and womans with same dresses, every one is holding a babay clothes, men for the boys they are blue and so cute, womans with pink little dresses...! We don't even know the sexe of the baby! and he's doing thiis!! Just..! no words to expain how i am feeling right now.

I am just staring to all this clothes, and a tear of happines get down! Ican feel that he's getting down the bed, he came behind me and he put his arms around my waist and whisper in my ear.

" Do You like them?! ". He whisper.

" A...- Are you kidding?! I love them..! But thi..s - This too much for me, we don't even know the sexe of the baby!! You...Y- are Crazy". I say while turning to him and putting my hand in his cheek.

" Crazy in love with you, yeah! Just sorry about last night ". He say after kissing me, " Thank you, just put them in the first floor down, the house maids will organize them". He order them.

" House maids?! I thought it's their vacation". I ask.

" No, no more vacation, now my wife is pregnant, no way to leave you alone, and never do anything of home work". He say.

" You are stupid you know!!". i say while laughing.

" Stupid, crazy..! Say what you want, the main thing is to be confortable". He say.

" Why you have to be so romantic?i can't do the same". I say.

" Do you want me to be hearthless? ". He say with a evil smile.

" Ohh trust me, pleaz don't, last night i was in a nightmare..!" . I roll my eyes.

" Forget about it, pleaz". He say, " Now sleep, we have a trip at 18 o'clock". He add.

" yeah! i alsmot forgot, i don't have the air to go! really, i am not feeling okay". i say.

"What? what are you feeling? Should i call the doctor?! " . He shout, " Should i call them to cancel the trip?". He add.

" I wish if you can see your face right now..! Hhhhh so funny, i am just joking babe ". I say while exploding of laught.

" Are you playing with me? Are you playing with me?! ". He say while laughing and tickling me. " Ohh, shiiiit sorry if i hurt you, the baby...!". He add while he bacame serious.

" Gosh!! can't wait for finish this nine monthes and you stop talking about this baby thing, stop been afraid every second of every move i do". I say while i became serious too.

" Okay..! Okay..! it's out of my hand babe, i can't controle my self, you are my wife, the mom of my babe, i have to be carful". He say while playing my hair.

"Okay, but limits okay!". I say.

" Okay! thanx god that you prepared the bags". He say.

"See, i told you, now take some sleep". I say " Deffently you taked too much time preparing this surprise for me". I say while putting my head at his chest...! and close my eyes.

" What did you do to me?! ". He say.

" Hhhh not me". I say.

" I love you". He say while kissing my forehead.

" I love you too, babe..!". I say.

Heelllo!!!! Every one :D I missed you :D Well i am back with another chapter, hope you enjoy...!

I said that it was the last one, but i couldn't take the idea that this story is over....!! i will write more and more :D Allot of surprises are coming <3

Pleaz leave your comments and votes to support me!! If you have ideas!! leave them in comments <3 Thank you

Looove you alll!!! <3

See you again with another chapter <3 <3 <3 <3