Be carful of falling down with that shoes!

Chapter five ! :

  I wake up very slowly, trying to turn off my waker ! I prepar my self for the second day at school, for this day ..! I am wearing a short dress full of flowers *,* it's my favorite with a hight black shoes..! Last touch of make-up and i am done. I should call Wassila to go with her in order that i hate enter to school alone with all that looks at me  .

« Good morning , what's up?! » i say

« Hey girl! Are you ready? I am good , i need to sleep more :'( But were are you!? It's too calm on there..! Don't say you still at home -_- » she answear

« Yupp , in my bed :p , look i don't have enought time, bring me a Coffee pleaz form the cafetria , i will Go to school with dounia and i will find you there " with the coffee" »  i say .

« What ever -_- okay it's done, don't worry , and don't be late » She say wih a shark tone.

« Shut up and go :3 Bitch pleaz when you see me you will understand why i am late » i laught...!

I like the hight shoes *,* makes me feel that i can control the world, hhhh really i do, well it's 7:35 it's time..!

« I am Out....! » i shout while hiting the door.

I am just next too the door of the hight school, i see khaled with a groupe of hot girls in the corner , he will never change , well he's hot yeah , He's tall with that perfect body because he do practise hand-ball , He drive a moto, He's nice with everyone, but deffently he can't keep one girl ...! That's way i don't like him alot....!

« Yoo Yoo what's up My heart? You are shining today, what's the secret!? uum? » Khaled say while kissing me on the cheek.

« Ahh you, don't you ever do that again !! I am warning you » I say with a shark look right to his eyes.

«0 ooh callm down girl, why this gaze to me? » he Say with his little smile in the face and picking off a cigarette.

« It's you, you will never change don't you! I am just in a good mood that's why i am warring this dress» i say .

« The dress yeah, the good mood ...! hell no » . He say with a tiny smile.

« why i am still even here -_- Goo away asshul» i say.

I noticed Mr.Rafik enter to the hight school with his Beautiful black big car, it's all black, it's hard to know the inside, Defentlly he got allot of memmories inside that car with girls. He gave me a quick look and a charming smile. OMG i am over, it's all what i need to my mood get highter and my day complete.

I can see Wassila with kadi Exchanging kisses in the back, Dounia call me while she's holding my coffee...!

« Ooh , Thank you *,* » i say Like i am seeing a Giant pizza or something..!

« Why this big eyes and all this class wearing..! Anything officiel today? » she say with a confused tone.

« and Should it to be anything officiel to wear a dress and a hight shoes! Stupid brain » i say like a confess .

« you are right, never mind , Give all the damn details of what happened yesterday??? What did he said? Anything intressting?! » she is calm then , like someone waked her and she sart screaming about yesterday...!

« No just hello, how are you that's it..! And i saw him before 10mnt he gaved me a smile that's it , and giiiiilr -_- we are talking about our teacher! Just to make the things clear you know» i say .

The bell rang and we just sitt on our chairs, the french teacher came and start talking all over and over, i think i am gonne sleep now ,  two hours of french it's really borring, Can't wait for the break at 10 o'clock , it's too hot this days, i need water..! The bell rang finally...!

«Girls i will go to bring couple of battles of water , need anything?!» i say

« No sweety! » Dounia and wassila answer.

I walk straight to the cafeteria, i stoped in the Toillet to Make up my make up, my hair , I meet some  friends in here and i pass some Hello!! Well, the cafeteria is fine, big, silence , and a lot of Tables , but it's clean, i like it .

I asked for 2battles of water and one Milka  chocolat..! While i am waiting i hear some speech around me, and the voice seems femaliour..!

« Be carful of falling  down with that shoes, and don't you care of being fat because of that big chocolat? No one will like you then. » Mr.Djezzar say with a big smile while paying a Battle of water.

« iF i fall, you will catch me right!! » i say with a smile back ! :D

« Sur i will, after dieing of laughing at you , i can imagine it hahahah » he say while i barly understand a word of his speech because of his laught.

« Yeah , right! » i say directly.

«Come on , i am just joking, so did you had a great night!? » he say while becaming serious, so serious.

« Yeah i did , And you?! » i say.

« It was long and good, Well i am fraid i should leave you now , Have a nice day marwa ;) » he say with a Tiny smile.

OMG !! He remmember my name?!! I mean like seriously!! Around 23h ha was focus with me last night'?! :o *,* My heart can't stop beating Daamnn!!

Sooo Thiiis iiss whaat i have for Youu Now :D hoope You liiike ittt :D

Andd thank youuu so muuuch For all the views *,* and Followerss

Thiiis really encourage me! I spend allot tiime on my phone for writing *,* I looove yOuuuuu