Are you hiding anything?!

Capter two :

« An english teacher , i mean your english teacher ^^ »

What? Noo? Why so serious? In this age? And this beauty? :o Ooh come One stop talking like that --"! Shut Up you stupid brain -_- and stop beating you idiot heart -_- Just calme down :) Smiiile and show him that it's okay.

« Okay! Well then, thank You for helping me and i am gona be very thankful if you take me to my class , because i have no idea wher it is » I say with a little smile on my face while looking at him.

« No problem, just follow me pleaz» He say with a Smile back .

Follow him? Whaat? Should i be with him in the same ligne? Should be right back to him? OMG no idea -_- . I Am "Over" .

We walked straight to the class, no other speech , no Looks , Not even smiles , he passed some "hi,Hello" to his students...! This word (students) Is hard to say >_< he alsmot look as a teenager.

We are just next to The door of the class waiting for the first teacher to come out ^^ While i am waiting *,* i gaved him some Mestyrious looks , but he didn't take any attention.It still 6mnt to the bell rang -_- i have to make a move ..! Suddenly my phone Ring ..! I tried to not answear but it's keep ringing over and over.

« Hello, Yeah?! No this is wrong number -_- Stop calling » i answer with a Shark tone.

« Defently this is not a good way to answear to the people at your cell phone » .i Hear the british accent.

« Just in this case, Sir » I say with a fake smile because really i am in such bad mood.

The bell rang , finally..!

« Pleaz, don't call me sir ^^ Too young for that , keep It for the class ». He said with a magical Look while entering to the class room.

Am i dreaming? Am i still in my bed? O.o or he just said don't call me sir, why he said that to me? Why he even waited the class with me? Why did he even Comment on my way at speaking? Defenttly it's not his bussnis, and one thing i am sur about ..! I am complitly As a tomato right now >_< ! I hate that specially when people notice that.

I enter to the class just behind My teacher. Too serious and too Silence in the room..! People stare -_- and defently as i am red right now and i came with the teacher for the first time..! Denfently bad ideas are in their brains. I looked for my friends ...! I saw a Chair in there! I will take care of my place later ^^ because all i need now is to stay realxing.

He puted his bag on The office and start whriting his name on the board! "Rafik Djezzar" . I can't stop getting my eyes off *,* his barbe i wish i can touch it *,* his white hands *,* that skin *,* that Little lips in that small mouth *,* and Defenltly when he smile his eyes get closer *,* Marwa shut up -_-  he's your teacher remmeber -_- !!!

« Eyo..! Are you lost?! What heppened out there between you and sir!? Why you were that red? » Wassila whispred.

« what? Nothing happened» i say with a little smile .

« Are you hiding anything? I know you when you lie to me » Dounia added.

« Come on girls -_- leave me the hell alone » I shout.

« Girls at the back pleaz, silent » Mr.Djezzar screamed on Us.

Great -_- now he hates me.

He spend the hole first hour only speaking about the programme of this year, usually it's borring , but with this teacher :3 Hell no , i noticed that he got this habit of Keep moving in the hole class and passing by the tabales while his hands are in his packet  ...! It's nice.

heLlooo every one *,* Thiiis iis the second chapteeer :D hoope you enjoy iit *,* Leave your comments and thank you *,*

Defently i will add another chapter and keep writing