I'm afraid mom!

Chapter twenty one ! :

After four years!

" So, are you ready honey?! " . My mom say.

" i am completely in panic".. I say back, playing with my fingers.

" You don't have too, this is the one of your biggest days in your hole life". My grand-mother say, trying to calm me down.

" This chocolate is so disgusting..!" . My brother say whille eating chocolate, and trying to fix his tie.

" Stop it Naim, you are really getting me mad now ".I say, " Pu it down!! It's for guests". I shout.

He sighed, but keep eating, he's 16 right now, he's very sex guy! kinda Badboy...! He's just unbearable.

" Do not stress sweetie, everything will be fine". Dounia say.

She was always nex to me, even when i had fights with Rafik Dounia and Wassila were always here in my side, to get my mood better, my relation with Rafik was pefect!! Not with the real meaning of the word but it was great, there was some problems, he was too busy because of the company work, i used to travel with him..! I've never want to let him go alone! i was just afraid if he has an eye contact with some girl in some country and he fell in love with her, allot of things happened in this last four years, i graduated with great marks, he was always here with me,i didn't think of having babies, even him, he's completely against this idea! My parents have now a great relation, no fights, everything is good, Dounia met in spaigne called Sami, he's so gentlmen...! Wassila breaked-up with Kadi for couple of months, but they couldn't take a part, so they are now toghether, and he promised me that he will ask her to marrige as soon as possible, because they are living now together.

I am so stressed, i have no idea how i am going to say to Rafik about the baby thing...! Yeah i am prgnant, i knew the last week-end, and because of the weeking, i didn't have the perfect time to tell him, i remmeber the last time we speaked about the baby thing...! I've spend the night with my mom, i was crying like insane..! He said that i am not ready for that, and also him.

" One last touch of make-up and you will be finaly ready". My mom say with a smile.

" I am afraid mom!". I say.

"From? ". She say.

" The reaction of Rafik about the baby." I say.

My mother finish with my make-up, making my hair, Dounia and Wassila my bridemaids, enter to the room, they went to dress-up, and they are back.

" So, how is the futur wife? and in the same time the future mom?". Dounia ask.

" As you left me, even worse, i think i am going to throw up " . I answear while getting up, putting my veil.

" How is my stepdaughter?". rafik's mother enter to the room.

" I am.. " I answear.

" Fine". My mother cut my speech.

" Good, i think it's time, you have to see Rafik, he's just Perfect!! ". She say with a big smile.

" I can't bealive that you will be married after five minut sweety, you have only twenty years old,i've never thought that you will be married at this young age". She say and a small tear get down.

" I love you so much, you will always stay my little baby". My dad say while hugging me.

" I love you too dad, thank you...! ". I say, i am just afraid of crying..! I don't want look like a zombie in my weeding.

My heart is beating in a deffent way, i waant to laught, cry, smile, jump..! But i have to control my self, i enter to the room and all the guests turn to me, holding the hand of my dad and walking too slowly at this fabulous musique, he's so so beautiful in this suit!! Gosh!! he always wear suits, but this time...! he's so deffent, just for a second i have en eye contact with him, i tear get down while kissing my dad's cheeck,  and holding the had of Rafik, standing next to him.

" You are fantastic". he whisper.

" Thank you, and you are so so gentlmen in this suit". I say back.

The fateful momment is now:

" Miss Benchaa, Do you consent to be the wife of Mr. Djezzar, present here? ".

" Yes, i do". I answear with a smile, tottaly red.

" Mr.Djezzar, Do you consent to be the husband of Miss Benchaa, present here?".

" Yes, i do". He smile back.

"At the name of the law, i declare you husband and wife".

We smiled and we kissed, he put his hand on my back and put my hands around my necksv every one applauds, and i see mom and Dounia, Wassila and my grand mother, rafik's mother have some tears on the cheek, Rafik hug me for the second time.

" I love you." I say.

" I love you, more than you think". he say back.

The room, is gettignempty with time..! it stills only us.

"It's the one of my best days, ever". I say to rafik.

" Me either". he smiles.

He hugs me again, and we walk straight to the exit, holding the hands.

Now, i have to tell him about my pregnancy, Now!! i am really stress.

Heeyy every one again!! A new chapter :D 

Hope you enOy <3 <3 leave your comments and vote.

xoxoxoxoxo Loove you all.