what a perfect way to start my day.

Chapter ten ! :

Oh Gosh!! Why sunday is too far from friday..! and friday is too close to sunday??!!! i can't bealive i am returning to this hellhole wich they call it " school" , every one is so happy and enthusiastic about hight school , i hate everyone..! they are just annoying, Oh Gosh!! didn't tell you about girls in here?! they are crazy, i really mean it "crazy" , all they care about is how hot they are , how popular they are , how pretty they are , and about the size of thier boobs is , Bla-Bla-Bla! they are all driving me crazy...!  and yeah , the teachers here , defenttly don't give shit about you , they start talking over and over , so annoying , if you have a D you will have D !! no mercy , And if you have an A they will find a way to make it A- , alot of home works, alot of shit , alot of unexpected tests ! ask me about the hell i will directly tell you about  my hight school...!

it's 7a-m right now , i barely can open my eyes ! waking at 6-am and having sport on an empty stomach yesterday , i will have alot of difficulties today, this time i am waking at the scream of my mom at dad , sometimes i think that she belong to the sanatorium maniacs, not here with a family, she always create problems with him, she doesn't trust him..! Well i know that my dad's work deal with allot of womans, maybe that's why she can't trust him...! And why the hell do i am talking about them? I DON'T CARE!!

i brush my teeth, take a black short dress with black ballerina, final touch of make up and i am done , i walk down the stairs , i can hear my mom's crying ..! OOh this time the problem is serious, no matter what i should check on her.

" Hey..! what's wrong? pleaz don't cry! " i say while wiping her tears .

" It..it's your dad..." she say.

" What? what's wrong? another trust problem!! about a women?! " i say with a shark look at her, i am not blaming her if she can't trust him , i know he likes womans, and probably he is seeing one right now ...! but you can't love a person without trusting him..!

" No ..! you don't undersatand, and you wouln't.. " she say while start crying again , welll this is too much for me to hold , i can't see her at this authority, i walk straight to the kichen looking for him, i can see my brother setting alone, i think that he was crying ...! 

" Hey , don't cry!! it's just little fight , things will fix out don't worry " i say , my heart is falling to piesces , i am doing my best to not cry ,  "come on you are late at school" i say while getting him up.

"  i don't think so..! " he say with a very sad look and tone .

" where's dad?" . i say with a shark tone.

" Out...! " . he answear while getting up and holding his bag.

it's 7:45 right now , defently i will be late for the first class ..! i walk straight to mom ...! she's not here  i looked for all in all the house , finaly i see a  note in the fridge " I need a fresh air, i am out , i think i will spend couple of days in your grand-mother's home, take care of the house xoxo " , WTF!!? what i am gonna do right now? I've tryed to call her couple  of times but she is ignoring me .

" WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO START MY DAY!! " i murmur while slapiing the door.

Heeyyy!!! A family problem :/ Poor here!

What do you think? :D well, leave your comments, thank you for all the vieeews <3 it's encroyable *,* Loove You alll

Don't forget to Voote!!