So you are okay with the idea!?

Chapter ninty ! :

"A-Humm " . My mom siad, Shiiiiiit! i forget they are here.

" I give all my exuses Mister Benchaa, I am Rafik Djezzar, like you see i am the boyfriend for your daughter, and in the same time her english teacher". He say very politly while closing and fixing his suit jacket, and shaking hands with mom and dad.

" Wow!! i didn't expect that! but nice to meet you Mr.Djezzar " . My mom say.

" Just call me Rafik". He say.

" Nice to meet you, so it's you who brought marwa to the hospital, because they motioned your name, but i thought that it was from the school". My dad say. " Thank you so much, you saved our daughter life ". He add.

" Thank you ". My mom say while hugging him.

" Your welcome, it was something that i had to do, and so sorry about the way we met, i wish if it was officiel". He say.

" I would love to if you accept our invitation for dinner, tonight maybe? Are you free?". My mom say .

" Yeah! to thank you about today, and to know you more..! It seems serious here". My dad say with a smile.

" Umm, if Marwa is okay, well then perfect". He say while looking at me expressing that he want know my opinion about this.

" Are you kidding?! Sure, can't wait for tonight". I say while hugging mom and dad, and then kissing Rafik.

Well i can't get out off the hospital, i have to wait for the doctor to come and give me the last results about the test..! I will be home around 21 p-m it's the perfect time to take a shower and prepar my self for the big dinne.

Well the results were fine, nothing to worry about, it just i need to sleep the night well. Rafik was so sweet, the way he presented his self, he didn't leave me alone for a second, he maked me smile, we spend a good time together in the hospital, and he drived me home...!

" We are home " . I shout, while entering to home holding his hand .

"Ohh...! Welcome back lovers " . My mom say, while giving me a kiss on the cheek and hugging Rafik, i bacame tottaly red. " Mohamed is in the dinner room, feel free you are one of the family now". She add.

" Hhhh thank you". He say.

" Honey, i will just take a shower and preper myself, see you later". I say while kissing him in the cheek.

" Okay, babe, don't be late". He say with a smile.

I walk up the stairs, i close the door and just put my back on the door, Gosh!! the things how does it change, we should never lose the hop just because a bad thing happen, i thought that we are over, and guess what? he's with dad right now waiting me for the dinner together, with all my family ...!

Well now, i have one only problem,What should i wear?! I see a white short dress, very simple, and so beautiful, give you class and shows that you are big enought, a hight shoes and a simple make -up, i raise half of my hair up with a white bright node.

" Marwa Come on!! Descend, You wouln't be married today". She shout.

Okay, i am done now...! I walk down the stairs and i see Rafik waiting for me.

" You are... B- Beautiful, i love your dress ". He say, and he's like shoked, i can see his hapiness in his eyes, they are just shining.

" Oh, thank you I love your suit ". I say with a smile back and give him a little kiss on the lips." Okay, so here we go". I say while holding his hand.

Well the dinner was just perfect, Dad agree alot with Rafik, that's maked me so confortable, my mom couldn't stop asking me about him, how did i loved him? and about how charming he is, his personality, how polite he is ....! She likes him so much, and she did mention how he looks like Mr. Grey in everything.

" What's your projects for life Rafik?" .My dad ask.

" Well, about that, i am done off the teacher job, i will inherite my dad's company, i am the only son, i will start the next week, and after things will be under my controle, i will be so happy if Marwa will accept my propose to marry me and live with me " . He say.

Whaatt!!! Marry hiiim?!! after things will be under his controle?!! Does he mean after a couple of monthes?!!! WTF i am sixteen!

" Do you mean that after the things will be under your controle you will propose for.. H-..her to marriage? " . My mom say and with a very confused tone looking to each one.

" that's exactly what i mean ". He reply with a very confident smile at his face.

" Are you serious? I am sixteen " . i say with a confused tone while stop eating.

" Why do i am feeling like everyone is not okay with this idea " . He say.

" Because she's sixteen". My dad and mom say in the same time.

" Age is just a number, and i really do love your daughter , i found my hapiness with her". he say while holding my hand. " That wouln't effect on her studies, she will be just my wife, spend the day with me, i want wake up every day and see her next to me , and keep stare to her". He say while looking to me and Mom and Dad.

" Ohh.! That was so sweet, you remmember me of me and Mohamed when we were teenagers" . She say while holding my father's hands. "As long as that wouln't effect on her studies so it's okay, just promise that you will take care of her and love her, never let her cry " . My mom add with a big smile, shows that she's okay with this idea, even dad didn't say anything opposed this hole thing.

" So you are okay with the idea? " . He say with a smile, like he's waiting for something.

" Sure, like Hania said, as long as you take care of her, and her studies too". My dad say.

" And you little brother, are you okay with the marriage of your sister? " . Rafik ask Naim.

" Yeaah! take her, she's so annoying ". He answear. " But i will miss her ". Naim add.

" Okay, so that's the most happy thing i heard till now, Now excuse me, i have something to say " . He say while getting up.

Heelloooo every one

if you liked thiiis chapter don't forget to comment and vote