You didn't even give me the chance to explain!

Chapter twenty six : !

" Qual è il tuo indirizzo Mrs ". The taxi driver ask.

" What? Sorry english pleaz? ". I say with confused tone, i can't stop crying, hardly can speak.

" No No No ". He say.

Shiiiit! i am over, what should i do right now!!? i make a signe to him to stop the car, and give him couple of dollars i find in my hand bag, i have no money no clothe no food..! I i get down the car and keep walking...walking...walking....! I can here the laughts here and there! family, couples, kids, and just for a second i remmember what happened i start crying, it is just out of my hand, thanx god we are in summer, every one will stay a wake till the morning, but wait? Maybe i have his credit card....!

" Hope he left it here". I murmur while looking for it in my hand bag. " Ohh! Thanx god, i love you i love you ". I say while kissing it.

Finally something draw the smile at my face, i ask some tourits here about the closest hotel..! i walk straight to look for it, well it's good, i mean perfect, luxurious and gentlmen are here, i walk to the reception...!

" Good morning, i mean good efternoon... i need a room pleaz". I say to the woman in the reception.

" Good afternoon Mrs, do you have reservation? ". She says.

" No, it just i need a room for one night pleaz". I say politly.

" Well then , i can't, i mean this hotel, like you see, is not fit for you, i can show you another one more cheaper". She say, with no attention at me.

" Excuse me?! Don't play this fucking game with me okay? i am hungry, tired, pregnant, want eat, relax, sleep, shower". I say with a shark tone, almot shouting.

" Do you have even money? ". She say with laught.

" Here's". I throw the credit card .

I can't bealive what i am seeing and hearing !! Who think she's to say that to me?! Bad treating from Amina and now here!! great..! all i needed is this Bitch fake woman with big boobs....! Almost out!

" Y-....You are The W-....wife of Mr.Djezzar? ". She says with big eyes, confused, shoked " OMG! So sorry Mrs, i didn't know, pleaz take a seat, i am sorry about my language with you, if my boss hears that, defently i will be fired". She say, and her brillant eyes, showes how her soul is innocent ...!

" It's okay, just give me a room, suite pleaz". I say with a innocent smile.

" Right now". She says . " Here's the credit card, the card for your suit". She add.

"thank you". I say while taking them.

" Sorry again, it's an honor to meet you ". She shout while i am walking again.

Gosh!! she can't stop talking!!! Over and over!! can't wait to arrive to my suite, and take shower, sleep...!

" And yeah? By the way, pleaz send me soemthing to eat". I say while turning back.

" Anything you order Mrs". She say, i ahd her attention again.

" I don't know the menue here". I say with confused tone, " Send me the plate you like, okay? I trust you ". I say with a wink.

" Right now, don't worry". She says with a big smile.

i walk straight to the lift, i enter to the suite...! Oh! heaven! thanx god...! i turn on the t.v ! No phone!! i am in Italy..! No one to borrow me, my husband is alone...! He has no idea where i am! PERFECT! i wouln't let anything effect on me and specially at the baby! i will just enjoy by my self, i hear the door knock..! It's Food !! Yeeeey!

" Thank you". I say with big eyes, tasting all the plates...! " Ah!! perfect ". I add.

" Enjoy Mrs. Djezzar ". He says, very polite..!

I had dinner first, shower, then i directly flied to my bed...! And Boom! I fell a sleep.

Riiiing Riiiiing!

I wake up at the hotel phone call, deffently they are calling for the break-fast, i am sleeping in the other side, i hardly can open my eyes, and i see the reflection of Rafik in the mirror staring at me.

" Shiiiiit! you sceared me!! What are you doing here? ". I shout when i turn to his side .

" Do you really think that i will let you here? Alone? In the hotel? All night? ". He says with a smile, having coffee. " Do you want something to drink? ". He add.

" You were here the hole night? ". i say.

" Yuup, You were sleeping like a baby". he add while looking for soemthing to eat.

"How did you find me? Why you are here? Leave me the hell alone ". I say with low voice, while putting the coverlet at my face, and turning to the other side, i can see Rafik with half eye, in the mirror coming to bed. " Don't..! " I say.

" What's your problem Marwa? I am trying to fix the things! and you are just getting me away from you ". He say, and his voice is getting highter .

" My problem? ". I say with a fake laugh, while standing up from bed, " I don't have a problem! I have a fucking problems you know? It just that the man i am married to now, pregnant from now, still thinking about his ex-fiencee! wich was pregnant from him!! And guess what? She told me that!! " I shout and a tear get down. " Such liar!! " . I say while looking directly to his eyes.

" You didn't even give me the chance to exlplain!" . He says while holding my arms so hard.

" Explain what? and why do i have that voice inside me doubting about her speech yesterday about your work contract? Well explain that ". I say getting his hands away.

" I had work here, in italy okay? i bought the house to not let you alone in the hotel, the houemaids the doctor, just to feel confortable when i wouln't be with you! ". He says.

" Whaat?!!! it's all planed? right? that's what are you saying? IT's our honeymoon for god's sake!! ". I shout.

" It's a big deal!! i cancell it , Happy now? i am free for you now!! Pleaz! forgive me". He say and his eyes start getting red, i've never seen him before crying!

" It's a such funny thing from me to try to explain, how i felt yesterday when i was standing next to that bitch!! Did you see how she treated me!!? But i still don't understand just how your love can do to me when no one else can!! Just look at me! for god's sake! " . I say, my eyes tottaly red, he came close to me, putting his hands on my cheeks.

" I am looking, staring so deep in your eyes!! i touch you more and more every time!! i know how much you love me, i understand you, pleaz i know i did a big mistake and i am sorry for the thousand time, you don't know what i passed throw with that lady, you don't even know how much i called your name yesterday in the row! " He say. "Probably my name now is in the newspaper with big tittle Mrs.Djezzar became insane in italy yesterday" He say with a smile.

" B-.....But it's hard to trust you again! " I say while hugging him, " Why you came?". I whisper.

" It's the beat that my heart skips when i am with you, brings me here! Marwa pleaz don't leave me okay! You are every thing to me! EVERY THING ". He say while hugging me so hard. " I love you ". he add after kissing me.

" I love you too". I say,

" Come on let's take you home then we will start our visit like nothing happened okay? ". He says with a big smile.

" Okay! here we go ". I say while kissing him again. " God! i missed you so bad". I say.

" Welcome back, that's my lady, miss you too, come on the driver is waiting". He says while giving me his hand.

Heeeyyyy Lovers <3 <3 Here i am!!! Back with another chapter <3 :D enjoy <3 <3 <3

I loove you alll <3 <3 Thank you for all the views!!

Don't forget to leave your comments and votes! <3

Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox