It's beautiful hein?

Chapter twenty seven ! :

We went to the car, i can't keep looking by the window lost in my thoughts, hiding my worries is the most difficult thing to me, all i am thinking or worried about is why did he hided that at me, i mean it's true and completly romantic that he looked for me and spend the night watching me,it's carring but it's his job right? I can't stop asking my self why? And why? Then why?

" Hey..! Are you okay? ". He ask, i can feel his worried in his eyes.

" Yeah! Yeah! I am fine, don't worry". I lie, i am not okay, i have this fucking voice inside me telling me that there's something wrong, something bad is going to happen, and trust me when this voice came! And start blabling inside me, 100% will became true .

" Oooh! Come on Marwa, i know you! I can read you like a magazin! Tell me, what is in your thoughts?! ".He says while putting my head on his chest.

" Nothing special, don't worry". i say, after kissing him.

" Oops! i think i heard this word before! and guess what? it ended with a baby thing". He says with a smile.

" HHHHhhhh no no! trust me! nothing special ". I add while exploading of laught.

We are just listening to music, he's playing with my fingers, sometimes he puts his hand at my ventral! and he starts saying a wierd things! i keep laughing, trying to understand ...! But he keep saying that this is a secret between the dad and the baby...! while we are just laughing, his phone ring...!

" Mrs. Djezzar! ... Yeah? Okay...! We will be there in five minuts". He say, always with that shark tone..!

" Don't you never say Pleaz, And thank you?" . I say while laughing at him.

" Ummm, No not really". He add...! " Come on hold my hand, here we go". He say with a big smile, that charming smile that i can't resist...! After all this years, like how wo derful is that..! I descend from the car! And BOooM! This beautiful charming amazing cathedral....!

" That's...! It's wonderful babe". I say with open mouth, words can not express what my eyes are seeing right now..!

" It's beautiful hein? Wait for more! Come on hurry hurry". He shout, running and he's in very good health today, with that training and that nike t-shirt attached at his body, showing how much sexy he is, sweating..! And also for me too, because we will have a long walk today and deffently not with the hight shoes! We walk in...! It's too silence, calm, all this act here makes your body chills, specially when you are with your husband, not forgetting pregnant too.

He is just giving me explanations about the history of this cathedral, it's kinda borring but i keep saying yeah! Really? It's good! Wonderful! Sometimes he got it that he's just Bla-bling and sometimes confusing me...!

" i am borring right?! " . He say while looking at me, confused tone and strange look.

" No no, you are good, just....! You know it's just that you can't stop talking about this art...! And i don't understand a shit about it ". I say while giving him a part small hug." Do you know what? I am so hungry, i didn't even had break-fast, time for lunch no?! " . I add with a big smile." Come on! I dare you to catch me!! " . I shout while start running.

" Ooh! You are missing with the wrong me sweety! ". He say! While running behind me. " holy Shiiiit! No no stoop! You are pregnant don't run " . He add with a shark tone.

" Hhhh Okay Okay! I got it " . I say while stop running, hardly can catch my breath.

" I Love you babe" . He say, before kissing me.

" Come on! I am hungry!! I don't want my baby die because his dad keep been romantic with his mom, and she can't resist! " . I say while exploading of laught.

" Okay! Okay ! I am just waiting for the call saying that every thing is ready ". He says.

" Ready? Hell no! Babe i want look for a cheep restaurent here! With a cheep original pizza! Italian one! Yuuum " . I say.

"why don't you just accept the surprises? Heein? " . He say " You are wierd" . He add with a big smile.

" And pround, as long as you love me! I don't mind ". I say with a big mile back.

" Good excuse! Well let's search for this dirty cheep restaurant that you are looking for! " . He say, trying to speak like me.

" You are stupid you know! " . I say.

" As long as you love me! I don't mind " . He say with evil smile.

" Hhhh you are unbelivable " . I say while jumping at his shoulder trying to climb
him.

" This is my wiiiiife " . He shout and every one start at us! He's complitly insane, i didn't think for a second about what happened yesterday, i am having now is romance, fun, sharing love with my husband! In resum ....! All the happy things.

The food was perfect complitly as i wished it, a small restaurant in the corner, dark inside and italian dancing musique in a low voice, we took deffrent pictures to each place we passed by!

The day is over, we still have two days in italy...! We went to the house he bought! He's just amazing, perfect..! Not like our house in the town but he's big and evry thing is avalable...! Rafik too a shower while a had a tour in the house! I can see italy from here, this lights and starts it's like a dream becaming true! After that i had shower too, I found my clothes in their right place in the treasury....! We couldn't have dinner! We are extreamly tired! All i did is to fall a sleep in his arms...!

" Babe! Babe wake up!" . I say to Rafik...! " Shiiiiit it's 4-am" i murmur , i have an unbearable pain in my ventral, even it waked me up! Shiit i am going to vomit...! Ooh no !! Yeaah i will shiiit i am.

" Oh my god! It's okay it's good it's good! Don't stop ". He says while holding my hair.

" Ahh don't look at me pleaz, shiit the carpet ". I say and keep vomiting.

" Don't worry! Stay here okay? I will call the doctor". He say while putting me in the bed.

" Ahh sorry, deffenelty it's that Pizza". I murmur alone in the room! I really do look like a crazy woman! Pain, I hardly can see anything....! Ooh here's the doctor, poor him he's in pijama, he came straight to me doing all the nessecary things and finaly the result.

" Don't worry sir, deffently it's because of the baby! It's normal, but Mrs.Djezzar should take a couple of days without doing anything, just for the baby health". He say with a smile to Rafik.

" Okay! And does the travel hurts? " . He asks.

" Not really! I prefer if you will come back town, to relax will be better for both of them." he add.

" We are leaving tomorrow, pleae tell to the housemaids to prepar their selves! " . He say " Close the door behind you,thank you " . He add to The doctor.

" I am sorry! I didnnt mean to wroun our honeymoon babe". I say while start crying, because of pain because of the shit that i am in now and deffentky because of this honeymoon is over...!

" No, No don't say that okay..! We will go back home, you will relax and every thing will be okay! Don't think of anything now okay? " . He say while bringing a pill. " Eat! To feel better ". He add.

" Okay! Don't worry ....! Sleep now " . I say while start closing my eyes.

" Good night babe! Wake me up if you feel worse". He say while kissing me.

" Okay, sweet dreams". I say.

Heeeey! Every one :D :D i know i've spend a long time to publish this chapter ! Sorry about that it just i was bussy! And some problems with the ideas! I was confused :D

More surprises are waiting for you

Don't forget to comment and vote

Loove tou all oxoxoxooxoxxo