i used to say it's IMPOSSIBLE LOVE.

Chapter twenty three !:

it was only 6a-m when i fell a sleep,i had a good fight last night, i can't open my eyes..! i wake-up and Rafik still not here, i slept only for three hours, i will just wait for him, i am still waiting....waiting....waiting, hours passed, nothing new, i've tried to call, text him..! but nothing new...! Wait i hear the door slap, i directly walk down the stairs, looking for Rafik..! Yeah, it's him, Thnx god he's fine.

" Where have you been?!". I ask.

" Normal people, say Good morning first". He say with smile.

" Well, good morning, where have you been?". i ask again.

" Driving, i said i needed some air". i say.

" Great!". i say while walking up the stairs.

" Wait...!". He say, but i didn't borrow him any attention, " PERFECT, now you are mad". He add while following me.

" I am not mod, for god's sake!! Coudn't you borrow yourself and just call me to check on me? i didn't slept the night because of you! i couldn't close my eyes of thinking about you, wasn't you afraid of something bad happen to me?  to us?! It was possible to lose the baby! ". I shout while a tear get down! " OOh! wait, YOU DON'T CARE! you don't even want it, why  don't you just suggest to kill him, that will make you confortable as long as you don't want it ". I add.

" W.....- What?!!! Are you insane? Who said that i don't want this baby?". He say while coming close to me and putting his hand on my cheek.

" Well you showed me that, you left me the hole night alone!! Remmember!? ". I say while putting his hands away.

" No...no... no...! I've never said that, i was mad at you because you were hiding this big thing on me!! This is about me, you, and our baby!! This is deffently a big thing". He say while coming close again and putt his hand on my stomach.

" what? so you are okay with this? i mean the baby thing?". I say with a confused tone.

" Of cours i am, defenttly i want to have a baby, specially with you, i mean i didn't want it to happen this quick but i am so happy, it just that you shouldn't hide to me something like this". he say.

" Oh..! Thanx god". I say with a smile, i am just confortable now.

" It's your fault..! if you told me, maybe it wouln't my reaction!". He say.

" Sorry..! " . I say

" It's okay babe, just don't do it again, like never..! Sorry because i left you alone in this big house....! ". He say .

" It's okay honey". I say while kissing him.

" I am gonna be a dad, i can't bealive this..! can't wait for it, you will spend the best momments with me sweetie, promis". he say while hugging me.

"  Can't wait too, yeah, you are my husband..! as soon as you will be the new dad! see how the things changed? I used to say it's IMPOSSIBLE LOVE".

Hey every one!!

Thank you for all the views, comments, votes

Lovee you alll xoxo! Tell me what you think.

I decided To write another one...!l :Dlove you