What would you say if i convent about my love to you?!

Chapter fifteen ! :

After that kiss, i think that the world starts smiling for me,also i had a message from mom saying that every thing is fixed and she is back home! WaOoh!! I can spend more time with him, maybe the night?? Who knows!??

The time was just perfect, holding his tiny hands, and deffently he didn't take off his lips away from mine...! He couldn't stop giving me compliments,mystirious looks, every fucking second with him i fell harder in love with him, every breath he takes while sitting next to me, brings life into my deepest hopes, makes me realize how lucky i am, how special i am, but i am too afraid to be happy, because everytime i do, something wrong happen, pray god fot the best.

" So..! Now is the time for your favorite place?!! i Guess?" . I say while eating chocolate.

" Um..! Sweety i am tired right now, we did alot of stufs..! " .He say while getting close to me, licking the chocolate from my lips and then kissing me.Gosh!! 

" It's okay, i am tired too, i need hot shower right now, and even it's 18 o'clock, don't forget that i have home works Mr.Djezzar " i say with a smile.

" Hhhh, okay so i will drive you home". he say while giving me a little hug.

We went to the car, but seriously!! i am  exhausted, we walked too much, played to much, take selfies..! i know him better right now, because i couldn't stop asking him questions about his life and family and work, but not about amina because possibly we will have a fight , deffently that's not what i am looking for.

" Do you need anything else?" . He say while he stops walking ..!

" No , thank you i am fine " . I reply, well he asked  me all time if i need something, want something, i found that nice, because that shows that he cares about me, and he wants to be confortable with him, but now all what i am thinking about is..! How can be this heppening? How can i live this mommments with my teacher? it's too hard to say "TEACHER" word, but i have to think, i can't lie to my self anymore and say that this is a normal realshion ship, Hell no!! It's not, how can i go out in date with him? How can i spend time with him and that horrible feeling inside me telling me that this is wrong! This is a huge mistake, the people here wouln't just LET IT GO! And suddenly my mood is getting down.

" Can i just ask?" . i say with low voice, breaking the silnece in the car and with a kinda sad look, i am just fraid of crying right now..! I can't control my self, just for a second i think about all this, my tears comes streaming down my face,doing my best to hide them.

" Yeah , sur babe" . he say, thanx god he didn't notice," What's wrong with your voice?" . He add with a surprise tone looking at me , stopping the car. Oopps he did.

" It just that, i Cant and i don't U-understand..! " I say, i can't speak because of the weeping, i got out of the car, i don't want him to see me this way, it's too hard for me to hold, i prefer to stay alone this momment...! i can't deal with him right now, but he can't stop asking me the reason, and i keep crying...!

" Look, i start being nervous, i can't understand you, once you are happy, once you are not, i don't want to meet my gaze with yours right now, so Tell me what's the fuck wrong with you?!! pleaz! " .He say with high voice holding my hands violently.

" Why this is happening to me? For god's sake!! What are we doing?!! We are not in wonderland or something, we can't be together!! You are my teacher, people wouln't accept that, I think that i am having a happiness that i don't derserve" i shout while crying too.

" What?!! So you are saying that you are not okay with this relashion ship?! PERFECT then, THANK YOU". he say while walking away from me.

" You have no idea about my feelings to you " . I say with a high voice, putting my hand in my heart and alot of tears..! Well this sentence turned him to me.

" What do you mean?! " He say with a sharp tone.

" Don't you get it? How could you be this stupid and think that i don't want you!!? Of ours i do, I fell in love with you from the first our eye contact, and every signle second i am close to you i fell harder and harder, but in the same time this ideas about my love to you, is killing me because i know that it's IMPOSSIBLE LOVE" i say having an eye contact with him, but still away from him.

" What would you say if i convent about my love to you?! ".He say while walking straight to me,  putting his hands on my cheeks.

"But... Y... you already said that you still in love with Amina!! " i add with eyes down.

" All i am saying that i am in love with you! And you are talking about her?! " . He say, " Look who's the stupid here " . He add with a smile.

" But it's IMPOSSIBLE...! ". I say.

Hello every one :D Here i am with another hapter *,* <3 Poor her :/ 

Pleaz don't forget to comment and vote <3 Thank youuu so much

Looove you all.