Chapter 29 - Victory And Aftermath

Giants now ded.

Everyone's staring at one another.

"Who's this?" Zeus frowned at the two SMPers and Ghostbur. "And I'm sure that ghosts don't have powers like that."

Techno was standing protectively by Ghostbur, who was currently in a trance.

"This is Captain Puffy, that's Technoblade, and the ghost is Ghostbur." Percy replied. He sent a nervous glance at Hades. "And, uh, I don't think Ghostbur came from the Underworld. None of them are from here. They're from... elsewhere, I guess."

Puffy first offered Ghostbur some Blue to calm him down, then tried to get him out of the trance with soothing words. Meanwhile, everyone else was discussing things related to the war.

Then, when their conversation ended, Ghostbur was back to normal again.

The ghost proceeded to offer the Olympians Blue.

Hades's expression of shock, confusion, and anger was priceless. The demigods had to suppress their laughter as Poseidon took the Blue and encouraged the other Olympians to try it. (He thought it was good because it did take away his stress)

"We should not waste any more time." Athena said. "We will send you on your journey now, demigods."

(Line Break)

Before he went into battle, Leo made a tiny adjustment on Festus.

He has been planning his attack on Gaea for a long time now, but after seeing Ghostbur's Blue's powers, he decided to change up his plan just by a little.

It would be very ironic if the literal earth is defeated by a drug made by a mere amnesiac ghost.

So Leo is going to make that into reality.

He's not going to risk the fate of the world for a ironic joke, but a feeling in his gut told him that this plan would work when he swapped out the explosives with Blue.

This is going to be good, even if he will die for certain.

(Line Break)

Everyone watched as an azure explosion concealed both Gaea and Leo. The explosion painted the whole sky blue.

"He used Blue..." Frank muttered, "He used Blue to kill Gaea."

"That dumb genius..." Hazel breathed, "He used Blue..."

The two Romans both hoped that the vial injected into him and that it works.

(Line Break)

Ranboo avoided the Hunters' sharp gazes. Most of them don't like males, Titans, giants, nor monsters. The only reason why they didn't kill Damasen, Bob, and Ranboo on sight was because Ranboo was a "Hero of Olympus" once. So, they somewhat tolerated the trio and listened to their story.

The enderman hybrid was walking when he accidentally bumped into a hunter carrying an open water bottle. The water spilled...

Well, you can guess what happened.

Ranboo made an enderman sound and fell to the ground. Half of his face and body was covered in water and dripping wet. The liquid hissed against his skin, slowly melting it.

"Ranboo!" Bob rushed towards the scene. Several hunters and Artemis herself came to see the commotion.

Damasen explained Ranboo's relationship with water. Artemis nodded gravely and the Hunter apologized. As much as she hates males, it doesn't mean that she would be happy if Ranboo died because of her. Ranboo did went through hell (literally) and back. Plus, he was a Hero of Olympus, too. He literally faced Tartarus and survived. That deserves respect.