Legolas Request #2

This is for @MoonRaeBlack . Once again, I apologize for updating late. Also, this plot is my own per your request. But 'tis for all to enjoy.

Rivendell was always quiet. At least for the very few times Legolas was there. His father was never keen on the other elven races.

But he did not expect to find the infamous Moon looking at him with an innocent smile.

Now, Moon wasn't a sindarin elf. She hailed from Rivendell. However, she had moved to Mirkwood one hundred years ago and was allowed in due to Sindarin ancestory. She also had the looks of a Sindarin elf - blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes (the eye colour of a Sindarin elf could be blue or green) - more than her Quena side. Of course, there was a difference due to yet another heritage pass down. She was shorter than most elves. Some thought she was related to a hobbit - not a fairy or a dwarf bizzarely - due to having manners when she so desired to. But it was clear she had dwarven heritage.

She had a battle once where it was her and three other elves against three hundred orcs. She fought like an army all by herself and blugened the orcs to their death with -

No? Okay. Maybe I did go a littly tiny bit too far with that story.

Anyways - ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

It was a quiet day in Imladris (Rivendell in the common tongue) and I was staring at the clear, blue sky.

There was a famaliarity with the area that I had not felt in a long time. Oh yeah - that's why! My mother was born in Mirkwood but she trotted over to a mountain of some sort  - Erebor I think - and met this random brown haired dwarf and - wait. That's my annoying step - brother. Anyways, to cut a long story short, I was born and semi raised here in Imladris.

My thoughts, however, continued to wonder. Like, how a distant relative (from my father's side - he was a dwarf, too) was ruling over the Iron Hills as well as Erebor. Not that it was any of my concern. I was never one for poking my head into that stuff.

"Fancy meeting you here, Moon, mellonamin." A very famaliar voice cut into my trail of thought. Thank, Valar.

I spun round on my heel so I was facing towards the voice. I bowed mockingly. "Ah, Prince Legolas Greenleaf of Mirkwood." I stood once more, "What brings you here?"

"My father told me to tell Lord Elrond about Gollum being free."

"Why is he free?" I scowled.

The Prince looked at me, his blue eyes calm like usual. "The creature escaped."

I clapped sarcastically, followed with a sarcastic reply. "Nah. I'm sure he just beat up the guards and fled the scene of the crime before the most dashing prince comes along with a cup of green tea made from green tea leaves."

Legolas rolled his eyes as he approached me, taking my hands in his own.

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Your sarcasm filled tone sounds so similar to your everyday voice."

I giggled. "Seriously, Legolas? Would I be sarcastic about calling a Prince 'dashing' when he just happens to be dating me in secret?"

"Maybe, Moon." Legolas said through a soft smirk, "I hear dwarves do that a lot."

I nodded. "Really now? You know, there's this thing called teasing. It used all the time between romantic couples."

Legolas chuckled. "There you go again with your sarcasm." He observed as he pulled me close to him, holding my hands near  his shoulders. "It's rather amusing."

"Not as amusing as pushing you into a well." I pointed out with a smirk, only to see him smirking back, pink dusting his cheeks regardless. "Aw you are so cute when you blush."

Legolas looked down at me, a shimmer in his diamond eyes. That was when his lips met mine in a sugary sweet kiss that lasted for a brief moment. My cheeks warmed up as quickly as an exploding volcano.

"Now look who's adorable."

I humbly apologize for the really bad and short one shot there.
First person is my least favourite. I can never stay like it. I kinda forgot until I relooked at my notes. Then I just had to go along with it and this came up.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed. :)