SEASON 1: Chapter 1

The rays of the Sun entered her room through the empty spaces of the curtains

The rays of the Sun entered her room through the empty spaces of the curtains. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the clock and saw it was 9 a.m.
She got up from the bed when her phone buzzed. She walked towards the side table and received the call.

Irene: Hey, are you coming to college today?

Y/N: No, morning shift today.

Irene: Uh! You sound tired, did you sleep well?

Y/N: I didn't sleep, was busy with a project.

Irene: Project? You mean the one which we got last week? I didn't even touch it!

Y/N: You will be able to complete it. I am weak at these stuffs.

Irene: We'll see what happens. Bye then. Take care, eat breakfast and try to get enough sle---

Y/N: Yes mother. Goodbye.

Y/N cut the call and smiled. She knew Irene always checked up on her as she knew Y/N had noone. Y/N brushed the thoughts off 'cause they were unnecessary. She took a quick bath and wore a casual dress.

She realized she was getting late and hurried out of the apartment. Immediately she came back with her hair in a mess; thanks to the mirror where she looked at while running.

Y/N: Why do I always look so plain? Ugh..I should wear something else.

She opened the wardrobe and took out a crop top. She quickly changed and hurried, not realising how pretty she looked!

Y/N entered the restaurant. She kept walking, unsatisfied, until her head banged on something hard. She looked up and saw it was actually a chest-
She saw the face of the person and was satisfied, though embarrassed at the same time. She acted calm coz she could handle it.

Y/N: I'm sorry

The guy for a split second of time got lost in her eyes. A few seconds passed and he nodded with a smile on his lips, indicating 'okay'.
Looking at him for the last time, she walked towards the changing room where her friend, Jisoo was waiting with a smile.