SEASON 3: Chapter 6 - 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Mark stepped out of his car and walked towards the front door. Jackson had ordered him to kidnap Jongsoo. The guards let him enter as he was a relative.

Jongsoo: Uncle Mark!!

Jongsoo halted infront of Mark and smiled. Mark bent down and took out a present.

Jongsoo: Is this for me?

Mark: Ofcourse, who else?

Jongsoo: Thanks!!

Jisoo stood at a distance, Mark couldn't see her. She picked up her phone.

Jisoo: It's just as you said

Jackson: Is it?

Jisoo: Mark doesn't plan to kidnap Jongsoo, I can tell

Jackson: So I was right, Mark isn't on my side. He wanted to figure out my ultimate plan, which was kidnapping Jongsoo, and then switch sides. You know what to do, right?

Jisoo felt slightly guilty.

Jisoo: I've got our people around the house. The guards at the door will soon be distracted. Once Mark heads out, I'll cut the power. The camera won't catch anything. One of my helper will take Jongsoo away.

Jackson: Great, get yourself out and try to get the blame on Mark. He should taste the punishment of betraying me.

Jisoo: Listen, there shouldn't be a scratch on-

Jackson: Your mom? Sure, we'll let her go once you get me Jongsoo.

Jisoo put her phone down as she realised Mark was leaving. She felt bad for doing all this, but she needed to save her mom.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙨

Jin: He was working for the enemy!! Are you forgetting what we stand for? We end whoever storm against us! Y/N,  Mark sent Jongsoo to Jackson.

Y/N: He wouldn't!! He might've joined hands with Jackson....but the truth is ... that Mark was... actually.. working for me.

They were all left dumbfounded at  her words.

Y/N: Mark volunteered to help me, he is the one who gave me the videotape of Chen.

Y/N looked at the bleeding body of Mark, she felt so helpless.

Y/N: I will never forgive you!
She glared at Jungkook.

Jin and Jungkook couldn't attend a single word. Irene was standing by the door, she was also stunned. Perhaps she was the only one who snapped out of the shock. Irene removed Y/N off Mark with all the force in her body. She checked Mark's pulse and quickly covered his wound with the jacket. Irene was a doctor, she knew what she was doing.

Ara: Please save him!

Irene: Quick! Get him ti a hospital, we can still save him.

Jin ordered the men to do so. Irene helped Ara up and advised her to follow along to the hospital. Only Jin, Jungkook and Y/N were left now.

Y/N: I hate you!!...

Y/N wiped her tears and looked at Jungkook straight into his eyes.

Y/N: I really do!!

Jungkook didn't know how to apologize. Mark was suspected and shot, all the while he was actually on their side. There was no guarantee that Y/N's relationship with Jungkook and Jin would go back to how it used to be from now on.