SEASON 1: Chapter 17

Jimin: Y/N...you..you are Agent 007??

Shit!!
Y/N looked down. Jungkook was sitting right behind Jimin. Y/N was going to tell Jungkook about her real identity but not in this way. This is too bad. Next thing Y/N knew was a gun pointed at her forehead. Jimin was holding it.

Jungkook: Is it true?

Y/N slowly looked up. Her eyes met Jungkook's. Ignoring the gun, she spoke.

Y/N: Yes. You knew about all these, didn't you?

Jungkook nodded. His face said it all. He was neither surprised not hurt.

Jimin: What the hell??!! Why didn't you say anything?!!

Jungkook: No one ever asked me

Y/N quickly grabbed the gun as Jimin was distracted. She stepped back and pointed it at Jungkook.

Y/N: Since you know so much, you might also know my final goal

Just then Y/N's phone buzzed. It was right next to Jungkook. He grabbed the phone and got up.

Jungkook: KIA didn't send you to kill me.

He started to walk closer.

Jungkook: They want me alive

Holy shit!! He does know a lot!!

Jungkook: And it's because I know a lot, I also know that... you'll never be able to pull that trigger

He was standing right infront of her. Y/N smiled and put the gun down. Jimin was quietly standing. Jungkook's eyes went from Y/N's eyes to the screen of the phone.

It said '2' which basically meant Agent 002. Jungkook received the call and put it on speaker. He wanted Y/N to talk to Agent 002 infront of him.

Y/N: Agent 007..... reporting

Taehyung: Can I call you Agent anymore?? What are you doing??

Taehyung sounded angry. And so was Y/N. She wanted to kill him for what he did yesterday. He listened to Jackson and killed her friend.

Taehyung: 4 months, you had 4 whole months. Why didn't you kill Park Jimin?

Right, that was her 4th task. Jimin who was angry had a confused look on his face. Y/N had numerous chances in the last 4 months to kill him. But she didn't do anything.

Taehyung: Also, why didn't you hand Jeon Jungkook over to KIA?

Y/N: What about you people?? How could you do that?? Out of all, you.....

Taehyung: Are you talking about me kiling your friend? That girl had no chance. She was 'your' friend. And you're no normal person

Y/N: Are you trying to say it was MY fault?!!

Taehyung: If only you had listened to KIA, she wouldn't have died

Y/N: WRONG!!! She knew the truth about me. KIA would have killed her either way

Taehyung: I HAD TO FOLLOW ORDERS. YOU DO THE SAME. Put your useless feelings aside

Suddenly tears started to fall from Y/N's eyes.

Y/N: I hate you

Taehyung could understand hearing he voice that she was crying. Jimin and Jungkook noticed it too.

Taehyung: Don't cry... Agents don't cry. We've trained together since childhood. But, if I'm told to kill you, I'll do it. You do the same. Do as you've always done