SEASON 1: Chapter 4

Y/N: How did you find me out?

Jungkook: I have my own ways(started driving)

Y/N: I am surprised. I never thought you would be such a 'big' gangster.

Jungkook: Now answer my question. What actually happened?

Y/N: I am pretty sure you have your own ways to find that out as well

Jungkook: I have, but I want to hear it from you

Something seemed different. Jungkook didn't have that joy or fun in his tone of voice. He looked quite serious.

Y/N: My step-father was forcing me to marry his friend's son

Jungkook: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: It wouldn't have made any difference.

Y/N felt that Jungkook increased the speed of the car. She glanced at him. He looked angry. She couldn't understand why.

Jungkook: Whom do you want me to kill? Your father, his friend or the son? Or perhaps all?

Y/N: I don't you to kill anyone. Are you crazy?

Jungkook: In my world, if we don't like a person, we kill him.

Y/N:Your world is messed up

Jungkook: Then what do you want ?!!

Y/N: It's just..I don't want to return. But my stepfather has power. He will find me and I have no idea what he will do this time. I can't even tell these to my friends. It will put them in danger. I ran away but I don't know what to do. I have never felt so helpless before. So fucking helpless!

Jungkook: Come with me. Nothing will happen.

Y/N: Go with you? I can't depend on someone.

Jungkook: Do you have a better option? Will you live in the streets? Do you have money? And even if you find a place, they'll catch you.

Y/N: But I--

Y/N looked down. She knew that she didn't have any other option. Jungkook probably has power that can protect her from Mr. Lee.
Do I really have to go?
Her face showed helplessness. She looked outside to hide her tears but Jungkook knew that she was crying.
It was all an act and she had to make everything look real.

Jungkook: Don't cry. It makes me want to rip off their heads.

Y/N: Don't even try to touch them.

Jungkook: Why do you care so much?

Y/N: I care because Mr. Lee is Mark's father. Mark is just like my little brother. And whoever the guy was, I'm sure was also forced.

Jungkook: Then make a decision. Either you get out off the car and soon you'll be with your pitiful life or ignore all these and come with me. I can make things better.

Y/N was shocked. Jungkook was really angry and looked bit scary. She covered her face with her hands and started crying. Jungkook stopped the car and took her hands in his hands. He gave her an unexpected hug. Y/N stopped crying.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry. This is the real Jeon Jungkook. I have forgotten that you never saw me so harsh. I shouldn't have behaved like this. Please don't cry. They are more precious than diamonds.

Y/N: It's okay. (lowers her voice) I'll come with you.

Jungkook: I'll protect you, I promise.

Y/N's heart was beating fast. She wanted it too stop. She didn't want any feelings to get involved. She stopped arguing in her head. She felt good to be in someone's arm.
A couple of hours have passed. They both were quite for the whole time. Y/N didn't know where he was going. She wondered why it was taking so long.