SEASON 1: Chapter 8

"𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮"

~𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N slept in an extra room in the fighting squad. She woke up after 2 hours and went out. It was early in the morning and most of the men were sleeping. Some men who had duties were also waking up. They smiled and bowed down to Y/N. After greeting them, she walked out of the training room. She went through the torture hallway, basement and finally reached the working room. She sat on a chair and opened a few files.
She opened Bae Hyun Jae's case. Although it was difficult, even for Y/N but she was interested. Maybe she could prove herself and attain a higher position. But if something went wrong, it's result won't be good.
It was early in the morning and people weren't supposed to come but suddenly someone barged in.

??: Princess, you're still sitting here?!!

Y/N: Why? Is there something going on?

??: If you don't want to get shot on your right shoulder then hurry up and go to the meeting room. Right now!

He quickly left. Y/N had questions but she also quickly left for the meeting room which was a couple of floors away. She reached the meeting room. It looked like she made it on time. She went and sat beside Mark who seemed to be stressed out. He was loosening his tie. Y/N asked him what was going on.

Mark: Wait and watch

Y/N did so. Soon Oh Sehun entered the room. Everyone straightened their backs. His secretary collected files from those who had brought. Sehun sat on the middle chair and the secretary kept the files in front of him. Sehun went through the files which took only 10 seconds.

Sehun: Doesn't look like anyone's dying today.

Y/N could hear Mark and others sighing in relief, though it was low. Sehun raised an eyebrow.

Sehun: Mr. Jung Gu, I see you didn't finish your project.

A middle aged man at the end of the table stood up and he looked down.

Jung Gu: I'm really sorry Sir but I can't plan anything for this one. It's impossible.

Sehun: You probably had started working here even before I was born. Why are you making me kill you?

Jung Gu: Please choose someone else for this

Sehun:This frustrating project was given to you. If you can't, we can finally say goodbye to it, along with you of course.

A couple of men entered and grabbed Jung Gu by his arms.
Are they going to kill him just because he couldn't plan out?
Y/N raised her voice.

Y/N: I'll take the project.

Sehun: Lee Y/N, zero experience, just joined yesterday. And you think you can plan out this better than Ahjussi?

Y/N: I dunno but I'll give it a try

Sehun: Listen, you might think that this is the easiest department, but it isn't. You have to sort things out. But the rules are worse than any other department. If you fail, you die.

Y/N: What's the deadline?

Sehun: I'll give you two weeks. That's the 'deadline'.

Sehun got up and walked out of the room. Others followed him. Y/N opened the case. It was Bae Hyun Jae's case. Now she has to plan 16 billion Korean Won robbery.