SEASON 2: Chapter 13 - 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Taehyung: I came to talk about something important, Boss

Taehyung aka Agent 002 was calling Jeon Jungkook, his 'Boss'. This had a couple of reasons. Unlike Lisa, Taehyung didn't work for Jungkook since the beginning. It happened a couple of months after Y/N's death.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Jungkook had got Taehyung into the Silent Prison through Lisa by putting blame of helping Y/N on Taehyung in the eyes of KIA. But there was a reason behind it.
Taehyung tapped his finger on the table as he waited. He was informed that someone would come to meet him which was very unusual for silent prisoners. But not unusual for Taehyung who had a top position prior to coming there. The door opened and Lisa stepped inside. Taehyung leaned back a little.

Taehyung: You did it, didn't you?

Taehyung was talking about his current situation. Lisa pulled a chair but didn't sit on it. Someone else stepped in and sat on it.

Taehyung: So this is how it goes

Jungkook: This is my first time meeting you in person. I've heard a lot about you

Taehyung: So Lisa is your spy

Lisa who stood by the wall gave an empty smile as Taehyung said looking at her.

Jungkook: You had a doubt that could've put her in danger.

Since Taehyung knew something was off about the whole situation, where Y/N and Jungkook escaped, with Lisa.

Taehyung: That can't be the only reason. You want something from me, right?

Jungkook: Work for me

Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung: I don't work for gangsters.

Jungkook: KIA is my enemy and after you hear this, it will become yours as well

Taehyung: What information do you have?

Jungkook: Which kids become the best agents? Either it's agents' children or children sold by orphan dealers.

Taehyung was getting a hint.

Jungkook: KIA had taken you from orphan dealers

Taehyung: So?

Jungkook: When you were actually not an orphan. You still aren't.

Taehyung exhaled a bothered breathe.

Taehyung: Explain

Jungkook took out a picture from his coat and placed it on the table infront of Taehyung. The picture was of a couple.

Jungkook: On 12 April, 1999, they lost their son

Taehyung couldn't believe it. Jungkook was claiming these people to be his parents. And on the top of it KIA had actually kidnapped him when he was a kid?

Jungkook: You get free from here, work for me, and then you can return and ask your parents yourself. Or stay here for the rest of your life. The choice is yours

Jungkook got up and walked out. Lisa grabbed the picture.

Taehyung: Leave this here

Lisa kept it back on the table.

Taehyung: Why does Jungkook need me?

Lisa: He needs someone who knows each and every detail of KIA. And I can assure you, what he told is actually true. Your parents are still alive. And to be honest, rather than being an agent.