SEASON 1: Chapter 5

Suga: I know who exactly she is

Y/N: Me? Who am I?

Suga: Lee Y/N. Lost her mother on her birth. Lost her father at the age of 5. Adopted by one and only Lee Chajung who sent her to a boarding school in Daegu at the same age. She came back to Seoul after 10 years, though stayed separately. After graduating high school at the age of 18, she started college at 19, her present age. Her step-father wanted her to get married. He dropped her out of college. She ran away from her wedding and this is where our Boss enters. Our Boss was working with her as part-time workers in a chicken restaurant. He seemed to have taken interest on her and so he helped her and brought her here. Our Boss was going to return to his gang activities, so he left his part-time job.

There was an awkward silence. Hoseok had his mouth wide-opened, trying to understand everything. Seokjin was also surprised coz he didn't know so much.

Y/N: I think you know more about me than I know about myself.
She joked. But this was something serious. The guy who looked normal a few hours ago, was actually so dangerous. There's a chance that he could find about her real identity.

Jungkook: Y/N, I didn't know more than half of this.

Y/N: You never asked me about my past.

Jungkook: You could've just told me.

Y/N: I'm not an open-mouthed person, you know that.

Suga: I'm sure that she didn't even open up about her middle school bestfriend mystery.

Y/N choked on her food. Jungkook passed her a water bottle. She took and drank some water and looked at Suga, shocked.

Y/N: What?? You know about this too?!! Do you even know who was my crush in middle school?

Suga: Yeah! Your English teacher. And probably senior basketball player.

Jungkook: What? You had a thing for teachers?!

Y/N: N-No!! Just basketball players. What else do you know? Do you know who is my biggest enemy?

Suga: Park Nara in your high school.

Y/N: Favourite shop?

Suga: Tokyo's Sweet, near your apartment.

Y/N: Favourite drink?

Suga: Americano

Y/N: Favourite actor?

Suga: Brad Pitt

Seokjin: Wow!!

Y/N: Current best friend?

Suga: Uhh.. I don't know

Y/N: Finally something which you don't know

Suga: I'm not that interested in your life.

Y/N: You aren't?? I regret coming here. You guys are dangerous. You don't seem so.

Suga: We are members of Bulletproof gang. We might look like normal fellows but we can do unimaginable things.

Jin: Yahh!! What do you mean by normal?!! Don't I look special, handsome and cool?

They argued with each other like normal friends. Y/N could tell that Suga us a dangerous guy. If she hadn't balanced her fake identity since she was little, she would have been dead by now. She looked at Jungkook, confused.

Y/N: Do I really have to live with them?

Jungkook: They are like my brothers. I'll never tolerate anything against them.