SEASON 2: Chapter 11 - 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨

As soon as the gunshot was heard, Bulletproof men came out of their cars with guns. Jessi also stepped out.

Jessi: I knew something was going to happen

Jessi stepped back inside as she saw Bulletproof men coming back and starting their cars. A black car rushed out of the area and she could tell Jungkook was driving it. Jessi was definitely worried and a bit later followed the cars.

Taehyung was in a questioning room with a person from the authority.

??: I want you to answer honestly. Did you help Agent 007??!

Taehyung stayed quiet for a few seconds and then finally said.

Taehyung: Yes

??: Why? Why did you help a traitor? Are you in love with her?

Taehyung: She didn't betray us. Let me tell you something. At first, she didn't. Then she found her about her family and she hated KIA for what they had done. And then she killed Mr. Kim. And she'll get everyone who's involved.

The man looked a bit shocked, fear in his eyes. He was also involved in everything that happened.

??: You know too much son

Taehyung: I actually don't. What if everything KIA told me to this day was also a lie?

??: We are an organization that works for peace and justice! Since you seemed to have lost faith in us, you're of no use to us anymore. Silent Prison is where you'll go

Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: When someone finds out about the real face of this organization, this is what you do, right?

??: I have had enough of your bullshit

The man got up and walked out of the room.

Baekhyun walked inside. Jackson got up with a grin.

Jackson: Welcome my friend. I can tell you've just killed someone

Baekhyun nodded.
Baekhyun: I did more than just kill 'someone'. I ended a whole storm

Jackson: Ofcourse you never miss. Now that Jeon Jungkook is dead---

Baekhyun: Oh no.. he's still alive

Jackson got a bit confused. He could clearly see how happy Baekhyun was as he obviously killed his target.

Jackson: Whom did you kill?

Baekhyun: Agent 007

Jackson had a straight face and then suddenly he punched Baekhyun on his face.

Jackson: Who did I order you to kill?!!!

Baekhyun wiped the blood off his lip.

Baekhyun: You said Y/N should be my number 1 target

Jackson: Fuck!

The thing was, Jackson knew Y/N was under Jungkook's tight control and that she won't come out in the open. He had only said that for Baekhyun's satisfaction and he would have his work done without being asked any questions.

Jackson: You ruined it

Jackson's main aim was to kill Jeon Jungkook and take down Bulletproof so that Black Feather could take its place.

Jackson: You ruined everything

Baekhyun: Ah I get it now. You were playing your own little games. You didn't want to kill Agent 007 in the first place. You wanted to use me by taking her as a bait. Remember, Agent 001, you did all this behind the authority's back. I'm not going to refrain from telling them