SEASON 3: Chapter 1- 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

As the elevator opened, it revealed Y/N. She was wearing a red suit with high heels. Her eyes met Jungkook's, he seemed to be waiting for her.

Jungkook: Aren't you looking extra beautiful today?

Y/N smiled and looked down. She could never get used to his compliments.

Y/N: Jungkook, what are you doing here?

Jungkook was wearing a large jacket. He didn't bring many bodyguards which Y/N liked. Y/N, on the other hand only had a secretary next to her.

Jungkook: It's been a while since I last saw you

Y/N raised a brow, confused tho her smile was there on her face. She stepped out of the elevator, her secretary followed. When she finally was near enough, she kind of whispered.

Y/N: We were together last night. We're always at home. Everyday. It's been barely fourteen hours since we last kissed.

Jungkook: If that's the case, then I guess..... I just can't get enough of you.

Jungkook took a step forward, his hands reached towards Y/N's waist. He pulled her closer. Y/N looked at the people around her. All the employees were watching.

Y/N: We're at office

Y/N held Jungkook's hand and turned him around. She was about to drag him towards the entrance.

Jungkook: I came to pick you up

Y/N talked to her secretary who responded with a nod. Jungkook and she walked towards the exit. A car was already waiting there for them.

Jungkook opened the door himself instead of the driver.

Jungkook: Go on, my lady

Y/N got inside, so did Jungkook from the other side.

Jungkook: How's the business going?

Y/N: I'm the one running it, nothing could go wrong. How the gang going?

Jungkook: Your husband's the one running, nothing could go wrong.

Y/N and Jungkook officially got married after Y/N regained her memories. Y/N refused to hold a gun or deal with gangs anymore. She found peace when she stayed away from it. But she continued her businesses of casinos, hotels and restaurants in Korea. She was the chief executive of the company. Y/N just wasn't the type to sit at home all day. She couldn't blend with that lifestyle no matter how hard she tried.
These businesses were basically under Jeon family now. About 50% of annual income came from the businesses and 50% from gang activities. Blackard and Bulletproof were merged and the gang was named Black Bullet. Jungkook continued to lead it along with Taehyung, Suga, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok. D.O. was on a similar rank, Jessi temporarily away.

As for Kai.....

Kai kept tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited outside the police station. Jennie finally arrived, opened the door of the car and sat beside Kai.

Jennie: I said you don't need to come all the time

Kai: All the time?? I came here a week ago

Jennie maintained silence.

Kai: I wanted to inform you something. Next week is boss Y/N's wedding anniversary. I want you to take there as my partner.

Jennie crossed her arms and looked the other way.

Jennie: No

Kai: Alright, I know that you told me to cut all the ties with the gang and I have. Y/N isn't in the gang anymore.