SEASON 2: Chapter 1- 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

***2 Years Later***
Seoul

Y/N: What did you say?

Mark: Princess, I'm more loyal to you than Boss Jungkook. That's why I am telling you all these.

Y/N: Mark, I already knew

Mark: Yet you're okay with all these?

What were they talking about?? Jungkook's affairs. Yes, read it right. The car stopped and Mark looked outside. It made sense to him now and he looked at Y/N.

Mark: Good luck Boss

They were outside Jungkook's mansion. 2 years ago, everyone decided to live seperately, including Jimin, Suga, Hoseok and Jin. Y/N and Jungkook lived in the same house.
Another thing was that they barely met each other. Their relationship had come to such a point that they meet each other only during business meetings. Y/N was always busy being the Underboss. Same was with Jungkook, the actual Boss. Whenever Y/N would be free, he would be out killing someone and whenever he would be free Y/N would be dealing with meetings.
But, this time, things went a little over the board.

Y/N stepped out and went towards the mansion. The guards opened the door and she went inside. The guards looked at each other.

???: Princess looks angry

??: Oh it must be lovers' quarrel

Yes, pretty much. They were not normal couples and their quarrels weren't normal either.

Y/N entered and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with wide arms open. He smirked at her as she gave him a deadly glare.

Y/N: I know about everything you do

Jungkook: Exactly

Y/N banged her hands on the table.

Y/N: You hooked up with those women just to seek my attention??!!!!

Jungkook: Looks like it worked

Y/N: This is way too much!

Jungkook: My dear, since you won't please me, I had to get other toys

Y/N: Toys?? Did you think me as your toy all these years?

Jungkook lit a cigarette and looked at her angrily. Things were surely about to get bad.

Jungkook: You should've picked it

The latest feud was over a call. Jungkook decided to have dinner with Y/N and she agreed. But when she arrived, he wasn't there. Something more important had come for him. Y/N went angry and didn't receive his call. His one and only call. That's all. They didn't talk to each other for one whole month. She didn't even call him for business. She'd tell Mark to report things. On the other hand, Jungkook didn't even think of meeting and apologizing. Rather, he spent nights with women to seek Y/N's attention and show up. He wanted her to show up and she wanted him to apologise. Both were egoistic.

Y/N: Call? That ONE call? Couldn't you call again?

Jungkook: Why should I call again? You received a call. You must pick it up. Incase you really wanted to see me. Maybe you just didn't.

Y/N: I cancelled three important meetings for that stupid date. Which you missed.

Suddenly Jungkook flipped the table which hit hard on the wall making a loud thud. Y/N almost got startled and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook stood up and walked towards her. She was a bit scared but she didn't drop the eye-contact.

Jungkook: Don't talk back Princess. I gave you the position of Underboss. I can take it back anytime I want.

Y/N: Do that and I swear, I'll leave you