SEASON 3: Chapter 7- 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄

Baekhyun and Seulgi walked behind Namjoon with guns in their hands. There was no way Y/N would be able to fight Seulgi, Baekhyun and Jackson together.

Y/N: Namjoon?

Jackson was working with Namjoon, this could mean only one thing. Jackson was still an agent, this whole thing was a mission.

Namjoon: Y/N, before you lash out on me, I had reasons

Baekhyun: What the fvck Namjoon?

Namjoon: Baekhyun, I'll get back to you in a minute

Seulgi shushed Baekhyun. He too was shocked as Y/N to find out Namjoon and Jackson working together.

Y/N: Did you lie about everything then?

Namjoon: Not everything. I'll explain. You helped me to get rid of the old KIA, thank you. Remember when I said, I won't tolerate crime in this city? That included the Black Bullet gang. Our pasts together don't matter because at the end of the day, you're a part of the crime world. And it is my duty to get rid of crime. That's why I put this whole plan together, told Jackson to act like he wanted to take over mafia. I sent you to Daegu purposely on the same day Jungkook was away; so that we'd find a chance to abduct Jongsoo.

Y/N: You son of a b*tch!!

Namjoon: I didn't completed lie on your parents' part. Firstly, your father's body was never found, it's true. And your mother was sent to that mission 30 years ago, destroy the drugs, kill Daeshim. And she completed both the tasks. Killing Daeshim was carefully done, no one found him ever. It was all set up

Y/N: To trap me?

Namjoon: Yes, to trap you. I put up the whole drama to make up a stupid mission and send you away for a day. What you had burnt wasn't drugs, they were bags filled with garbage.

Things all started to fall in place, why Namjoon was so desperate for Y/N to perform the mission.

Y/N: So, what are you going to do now?

Namjoon stayed quiet, Jackson continued.

Jackson: No one other than me, Namjoon and Seulgi knew about this setup. Not even Baekhyun

Baekhyun: For fvck's sake you could've told me

Jackson: This was also a loyalty test for Baekhyun. We wanted to see whether he's betray KIA and join hands with me. You passed the loyalty test. And as Namjoon had promised, Y/N is all yours

Baekhyun smirked tightening his grip on his gun. Y/N figured out they wanted Baekhyun back in the team as he was quite useful.

Baekhyun: Finally, I get satisfaction

Namjoon turned around. He didn't want to witness Y/N's death despite being the one who set all this up. A part of Y/N understood him, he was doing his duty. He was awfully good at it. She could applaud his cleverness. First, he used her to get rid of KIA authorities, but eventually he was going to get rid of her, Jungkook and everything they ever built. And another part of hers wanted to clutch his heart out of his chest.

Baekhyun: Y/N

Baekhyun walked to the front with a look of victory over his face.

Baekhyun: Mr. Kim always praised you, saying you were the wisest... I was a little jealous, but guess what

Baekhyun pointed the gun at her, ready to avenge Mr. Kim.

Baekhyun: You're infact a little stupid

He was mocking at the fact that she walked right into the trap.

Baekhyun: Goodbye

Y/N snickered a little.