SEASON 2: Chapter 7 - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

A girl walked upto the reception. The guy at the reception got startled for a second. She was so beautiful.

??: Are you here for someone?

???: Kim Jongun

Two girls on the same night?
The receptionist thought as he took out the keys.

??: Room no. 487

The woman was the actual working girl whom Mr. Kim had ordered. She opened the door.

???: What the fuck!

She saw a dead body on the ground, blood all over his face.

Y/N opened her eyes. Her vision was still a bit blurry. It took her a while to get up. The last thing she remembered was Jungkook's face.
What happened?
She tried but for some reason she couldn't get up. It felt like she hadn't eaten for days. Her body was so weak. The injuries she got from the accident didn't help at all. Her head felt so empty. She could remember nothing except the fact that Jungkook got her. Y/N felt as if she had really lost this time, her life really came to an end.
She only felt hopeless. Y/N closed her eyes, not wanting to get up. Just then the thought of her dad came to her mind.
I need to get him out.
Y/N forced herself to get up. It was clear that she was heavily drugged. Y/N looked around to see where she was. It was quite familiar. She tried hard to remember. But she wasn't normal Y/N who would have identified it immediately. She slowly stepped out of the room, taking the wall as support. She walked upto the stairs and thought of going downstairs. But she couldn't, she didn't have the energy to. She sat down on the first step and recalled the place.
This was Jungkook's mansion in Busan. This was the first place he had brought her when they had first met. Things were simpler back then. Y/N smiled faintly until she saw some men in black suits standing at the foot of the stairs. They came to her and surrounded her. One of them took out an injection and bent down.

Y/N: Let....me..go

??: Hold her

Two guys held Y/N's arms tightly.

??: Sorry Princess, Boss's order.

The man stroked the needle from Y/N's face to her neck and injected the drug. This drug was supposed take her weak and not let her pull any stunt. They forced her to get up and pulled her to her room. Y/N couldn't do anything. She felt weak and sleepy.

Uncle: Jungkook, I'm curious about something.

Jungkook looked up. He was called for a family dinner.

Uncle: Where had Princess been? I've heard rumours.

Jungkook: She's been sick, that's all

Jungkook knew very well that they would find it a perfect opportunity to degrade his selected boss, as they've always been after that position.

Aunt: Where is she?

Jungkook: That shouldn't concern you. She's at rest.

The fact that Y/N had betrayed Bulletproof was only known to the Top 5 and the special team. Others were not informed.

Elder: You'll turn 25 next year

Jungkook: So?

Elder: You should get married by now

Jungkook leaned back and laughed.

Jungkook: I won't be getting married

Grandfather: Why?? You need to--

Jungkook: Grandfather, you aren't the boss anymore. I decide what happens. Excuse me, I have things to take care of

Jungkook got up and left.