SEASON 3: Chapter 5 - 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Jungkook: Now tell me, where were you?

Y/N: Jin, is this true?

Y/N looked at Jin, with hopeful eyes. She had left him incharge of Jongsoo. From the guilt on his face, Y/N guessed the answer, but she wanted to deny it.

Y/N: Tell me it's not true, where's Jongsoo?

Jungkook: Y/N, where were you?

Y/N: Jungkook, it's a long story. I'll explain later, we need to get Jongsoo.

Y/N held onto his arm, her voice was dimmed down. Jungkook had never seen her this defeated, not even when Bulletproof gang had found out that Y/N was actually KIA's spy (Season 1). She wanted their son safe. Jungkook yanked her hand away.

Jungkook: You aren't going anywhere. I'll get him.

Y/N: What do you mean? Am I supposed to sit still here?!

Jungkook: I don't know who you're in contact with. Unless things get clear you are not leaving the house.

As if she wasn't losing her mind, Jungkook added fuel to the fire. Y/N pulled out her gun and pointed it at her husband.

Y/N: Are you kidding me?! You think "I" would plot against you?!

All of the guards took out their guns and pointed them at Y/N, Jin was concerned. At this point of time, Y/N realised how powerless she was. She handed it all to Jungkook long time ago.
Y/N positioned the gun towards her forehead.

Y/N: Give me the signal and I'll pull the trigger. If I have to do this to prove this, I will.

Jin: Y/N!!

Jungkook held her hand and pulled it away from her forehead.

Jungkook: I love you and I am doing this to protect you

Jungkook was clear with his feelings, but his anger still lurked around his eyes. One of his men stepped forward and took out a GPS device.

???: Mark Lee is about an hour away, we can get him.

It seemed like Jungkook had already ordered his men to place a tracker on Mark's car.

Y/N: You already suspected him?...

Jungkook: I suspected everyone who entered my house

Y/N's phone started to buzz, it was in her hand. Jungkook glimpsed at the caller name, it said 'Namjoon'.

Y/N: Look, I will tell you everything

Jungkook took her phone and switched it off. He didn't give it back to her.

Jungkook: Let's go

Jungkook motioned Jin to follow him. Before Y/N could take a step, the guards held her back.

Y/N: Listen to me!!

Jungkook didn't, but Jin stopped midway.

Y/N: Don't do anything to Mark, let me talk to him!

Jin started to walk again. By the time he reached out, Jisoo also rushed along. Her face had gone extremely pale by now, as if she was terrified to death.

Jisoo: I'm scared...

Jin: They have a hostage now, you're safe for a while. Take her home

Jin ordered one of the guys. Instead of entering his own car, Jin got inside Jungkook's. Jin felt bad about Y/N's situation, he had warned her that things could go wrong.
But he knew Jungkook wouldn't do anything to harm her, his temper was temporary. He loved her after all. Jungkook just wanted Y/N to let him deal with things because he was unaware of whatever Y/N was doing. Jin brushed all of those thoughts, he was concerned about saving his nephew. Jungkook had made a wise move by tracking all those who entered this yard.
Like always, he was a step ahead.