SEASON 1: Chapter 7

Jungkook hugged Y/N tightly. To her, he was someone who worried about her. This was new to her. He let go her after a few seconds. He looked behind her, at the man who was tied to a chair. It was the 'Gentle Killer'. He was unconscious and there was blood on his thigh. It looked like he was stabbed there. A knife was lying on the floor and Y/N's hands were full of blood.

Y/N: Are you surprised that someone like me did this?

Jungkook: Not surprised but interested.

Y/N: I only thought about two things. First, I was protecting myself and second, had I died, it would have damaged your pride.

Jungkook: My pride?

Y/N: Don't you get it? You're the only one I have

Jungkook: Would you even go as far as killing just for my pride?

Y/N: The only reason I didn't kill this person is that he might have some important information that you need to know

Gentle killer seemed to have regained his senses, but he looked like he was suffering a lot from the pain he received. Jungkook forwarded a step towards him and said to Y/N

Jungkook: You did the right thing by not killing him as he needs to know something

Jungkook passed by Y/N and went infront of the man. Y/N turned around and looked at them. Jungkook took out a golden gun and lifted the man's chin with it.

 Jungkook took out a golden gun and lifted the man's chin with it

Jungkook: I didn't kill your brother

He moved his gun from GK's chin to his mouth. He put the gun inside his mouth. GK's eyes widened. Everyone, including Y/N knew what's gonna happen.

Jungkook: But I don't mind killing you now

*BANG*

His blood splashed on the curtains. Jungkook had a smirk on his face. And this way the 'Gentle Killer' was killed in a ruthless and merciless way.

Jungkook turned around and looked at Y/N. She stood there, her face expressionless.

Jungkook: Should I say sorry to make you experience all these?

Y/N: If I'm going to stay with someone like you, these things should be pretty normal for me.

Jungkook: When you say 'someone like you', it makes me feel like I am bad.

Y/N: You're not a bad person, but you aren't good either

Y/N said this looking at the dead body which was shot in it's mouth. Jungkook grinned and walked towards the door.

Jungkook: I'll be waiting in the car.
And he left. He was probably indicating Y/N to change her clothes as she was still wearing his robe. She nearly blushed and went upstairs to change.

Suga entered the control room. Only the top 5 could enter this room. It has the data of all projects, including Cctv footage. The person Suga saw was Hoseok sitting on a chair and going through a bunch of stuff. It was only the two of them. A few CCTV footages were being shown on the main screen. These were from Jungkook's mansion in Busan (where Y/N slept with him). The house also had cameras except Jungkook's room and a few others.