SEASON 1: Chapter 14

Jungkook: I make Y/N, my fiance the Underboss

Everyone was shocked and they looked at each other. Y/N was confused. What was Jungkook thinking?

Somi: Congrats (whispers)

Y/N could tell that a lot of people were disappointed.

??: How's that possible? She's not even of our blood

Elder: Silence! Her name is in our family's registation

??: You wench!! You tricked Jungkook to get that position!! Didn't you?

Y/N herself was pretty shocked. But she knew what to do in such situations.

Y/N: Let's say, maybe I did trick him. But he gave me the title. So, right now, right here, I've more power. And what can you do? Nothing

??: You'll pay--

Elder: SILENCE!! The decision has been made

The guy sat down. Y/N could tell that the elder had a higher position in the family. Everyone would have to listen to him. The elder got up.

Elder: And you, young lady, follow me

Y/N looked at Jungkook who nodded. She stood up and followed the elder. They reached upto a car and sat inside it. Y/N waited for him to speak.

Elder: From what I've known, your surname is Lee

Y/N: True
Sadly enough

Elder: Oh well, you just look alot like someone else

Y/N: Who?

Elder: My late son's late friend

Y/N was confused. The only possible person who would look like her was her father, but she wasn't sure.

Elder: My son who is Jungkook's father

So this elderly man is Jungkook's grandfather. Now it became clear why everyone obeys him.

Y/N: Your son's friend, was he a good person?

Elder: He was for sure. Even though his job was risky, he continued to help my son.

A risky job?  Is he perhaps talking about Y/N's father? Because he worked for KIA. Was Jungkook's father and her father friends?

Elder: Anyways, let's leave this irrelevant talk. You've got a bigger job now. Are you sure you can deal with it?

Y/N nodded.

Elder: You're in my good books. I want you to remain that way.

Y/N: I'll try my best

Elder: Well then, I'll be leaving since I have to celebrate my 86th birthday.

Y/N smiled at this.

Y/N: Hope you have a blast

Elder: Oh I will! After all I'm pretty young

Y/N couldn't help but laugh at this. She was going to get out of the car to leave.

Elder: Oh one last thing kid

Y/N turned around and looked at him.

Elder: Don't leave that handsome grandson of mine. That boy has been through a lot.

Y/N nodded. She got out of the car and went to the lemousine where Jungkook was sitting. Y/N sat next to him.

Y/N: Are you crazy?? You made me the Underboss?!

Jungkook: You handled it well. Good job.

Y/N: Do you seriously think I can deal with that big of a responsibility?