SEASON 2: Chapter 4- 𝐀 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Y/N: Dad, you're alive!

The man raised his head. Despite having long hairs and beard all over his face, Y/N could tell he was her father. The man got up walked upto her. He looked at her in shock.

Y/F/N: Who...are you?

Y/N: It's me...Y/N!

He looked at her closely. His eyes filled with tears.

Y/F/N: This must be again one of my dreams

Y/N: No.. it's me..your Y/N. I'm here

Y/N had seen her dad the last time she had come to meet Jungkook. She came back today to confirm it.  Within seconds, he hugged her tightly and Y/N hugged him back. Right in this moment, she felt like everything disappeared, all the mess she got herself into. Y/F/N pulled away and looked at her.

Y/F/N: You have grown up into such a charming lady

Y/N: I get it from you

Y/F/N: Oh I look like a mess right now. You should be seeing me in suit!

Y/N laughed a little. Just like Ara had once said, she got her personality from her mom. There was no way she could be so jolly like her dad. Living in a prison for more than 10 years and still be able to joke with his daughter, finally meeting her.

Y/F/N: How did you find me? What happened?

Y/N: It's a very long and complicated story

Y/F/N: Oh nevermind

Y/N didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Y/F/N: I'm kidding. Tell me everything

Y/N: No. You explain me things first. What happened to you? And mom? And you never told me about Jin?

Y/F/N: Oh you know about Jin? Did he find you out?

Y/N: No, actually I found him. He still doesn't know.

Y/F/N: Why didn't you tell him?

Because he said he hates and will kill whoever was responsible for his parents'death.

Y/N: Dad, you knew Jungkook's dad?

Y/F/N: Jeon Jungkook? You know him?

Y/N: Yes
She had a sad smile.

Y/F/N: I'll explain everything after you

Y/F/N: Ah, all these goes 30 years back

???: Agent 002, why aren't you leaving?

Taehyung, while holding his earpiece, turned to the guard who just spoke in broken English.

Taehyung: The headoffice has ordered me to wait. They might be shifting this prisoner to Seoul prison

The guard nodded and looked away. Taehyung peeped inside and saw Y/N talking to the mysterious man. Before the guard could look inside, Taehyung said.

Taehyung: Last month, I had brought a couple of criminals. I want to visit them

???: But why?

The look in Taehyung's eyes said it all. "Do I need to be questioned?"  as he was number 2 in the whole agency.

???: T-This way

Taehyung followed him as this would buy Y/N time.

Jimin: I mean it's Y/N we're talking about. The fact that the whole team couldn't find her isn't unexpected.

Jungkook grinned a little.