Just Tired

Taylor's P.O.V- I ran into Emily's room, hearing her muffled screams made my blood run cold, my hands are shaking. Slowly walking around, Emily is no where to be seen, looking over the bathroom light is on. Oh shit..
"Emily? Emily!" I call as I see her fall to the floor. What could have caused this? Who did this to make her upset? That's when the only two person who has talked to her today came to mind.. Carefully I picked up Emily and placed her on her bed, an walked out. "Cameron! Hayes! Get your asses out here now!"
Hayes walks out of his room rubbing his eyes, "What do you want?" I didn't reply. Cameron then came upstairs in sweats and no shirt. Dude, there's a 14 year old here. "What's up?"
"What's up? What's up? That's all you have to say? You two are the only ones who have really talked to Emily today, which one of you hurt her?" I gritted my teeth, my hands balled into a fist. Hayes's eyes widened, "She's hurt? Where is she!" He tried pushing past me, into her room. "Ah ah no. You're staying right here till you both tell me what you've said to her today." I crossed my arms and waited. "I've barely said anything to her besides sweet dreams!" Hayes argued, Cameron, I looked over, was thinking hard. "Cameron?" I questioned, what's he hiding? "Earlier we were at the park and.. There was this older guy, like 40, he was hitting on Em.. He said some nasty things.." He trailed off, he couldn't have said this sooner?! "Ah shit.." I mumble. "Is she okay?!" Hayes finally speaks, "Yeah, she didn't hit her head too hard on the floor, and I think she just had a black out moment."
He nodded and looked towards her room, Hayes looked back at me and then towards her room. I nodded, and he went in.

Hayes's P.O.V- Slowly, I peered open the door silently, then walked over and sat on her bed. She looked so.. Dead. Hayes stop! You idiot! Don't say that. Em's face was pale, there was some blood in her hair..? Carefully I moved her hair, and there was a tiny bump and dry blood. At least nothing serious.. I got a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned up the blood on the floor and her forehead. Gently, I kissed her forehead, sat on the bed, and held Em's hand. Still so beautiful..

Emily's P.O.V- "Daddy please!" I cried.
"You little bitch. You shouldn't have been born." My dad sneered.
My 6 year old body shaking up against the wall.
"Daddy please I'm so sorry!" I screamed. "Now it's time to fix that problem." He smirked. Slowly, he pulled out a gun behind him.
"Daddy no!" I screamed again.
He locked the gun and pointed it at me.
Police sirens soon were heard outside the house, Daddy looked around, then back at me.
"Now or never." He smiled.
"Put the gun down!" Yelled someone at my butterfly covered door.
"Put the damn gun down now!" A mans voice screamed.
Then a gun sound rang out.
I turned to my right on instinct. Then I felt pain in my side, looking down blood poured out.
"Someone get the medic!" Another voice screamed. I looked up at my dad, tears streaming down my face, "You have the right to remain silent sir." A police man walked up to my daddy and cuffed him, walking him out the door.
"I may be gone but I'll be back! To finally kill you. You won't get away this time.." Daddy's voice trailed down the hallway.

Then I woke up.

Hayes's P.O.V- Out of nowhere Emily woke up. "Emily? Are you alright?"
"No." "What happened?" I asked.
At first, she thought for a minute, then looked me dead in the eye.
"Get out." What? "What? Emily-"
"Hayes. Get the fuck out now!"
"No Em. I'm staying right here with you." "CAMERON!" Emily screamed.
Cameron then came busting through the door. "What's wrong babygirl?"
"Get Hayes out. Now!" Cameron walked over to me and grabbed my arm. "Hayes let's go." "No! I'm not gonna fucking leave her by herself!" I fought. "Hayes! Let's. Go!" Cameron lifted me up over his shoulder and dragged me out of the room.

Emily's P.O.V- Finally.. Peace. Slowly I stood up and walked over to my full body mirror. Carefully, I pulled up my shirt and looked at my side.
A dent shown in my skin, right where the bullet hit. Tears slowly streamed down my face. I leaned up against the wall and fell the floor, head in my hands.
"Emily baby? You alright?" Nash's voice rang throughout the door. "I'm- Im fine." I wiped my eyes, mascara on my fingers. "Em? Are you crying?"
No shit I am.. "Yes. But why am I crying? I'm so tired of crying!" I'm so frustrated. "Can I come in?" He asked. "No!" I screamed, "No, Sorry I didn't mean to yell.. No please don't come in." "Okay.. I love you Em."
I didn't reply.. I was already asleep.