It Was Amazing

Emily's POV- Opening my eyes, I check my phone, 6:09 pm. Looking around, all the boys were crashed out on the couches and floor. Damn.. I'm bored. Quietly and swiftly I get out of Cam's grip, get Nash's computer and find a empty bedroom. Setting the computer down on a desk, I make sure the camera is level so nobody can see my face. Logging into my youtube, a bunch of new notifications were there. 5,000 subscribers. Wow. Do not scream. Do not scream. Video time! (All creds to Miley cryus)
"Baby.. Are you listening?
Wonderin where you've been
All my life
I just started livin
Are you listening?
You say you love me
Know I, love you more
Wen you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you-ou-ou."
Holding the note, I hear someone outside the door. Just keep going.. Please please please don't come in! Now my favorite part of my song..
"I loved lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me
Were meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he lead me to you.." I held the note slightly bringing my voice down.
"When you say you love me..
No, I love you more
When you say you need me
No, I need you more" I rose my voice, raising the note.
"Boy I adore you-ou-ou
Boy I adore you- ou- ou
When you say you love me
No I love you more
When you say you need me
No I need you more
Boy I adore you-ou-ou
I adore you..."
Ending the video, the door creaks open. There stands Hayes, staring hard at me. Oh no. "H-Hayes don't say anything. Please!" I stand up and back slowly towards the wall. This account means more to me than what anyone will know. Tears reach the brim of my eyes. Damn it. "Em, calm down. I'm not. I just can't believe I found you." He started smiling, sitting down on the bed. Wait what? He found what? Me? "What do you mean?" I question.
"I mean, that ever since I saw you on youtube, I fell in love with you- your voice." He coughed. Did he just- "I've been wanting to find you for a while. But little did I know you were right here." Hayes winked at me, causing me to get weak in the knees. "B-but you knew at the funeral. I know you did." I state. "True. But I wasn't gonna ruin anything." He tells me. I nod and sit down. "You do have a beautiful voice." Hayes whispered. "Thank you.." I mumble.

Hayes's POV- We were sitting so close. I could feel her body heat. The room was so quiet.. We didn't have anything to say.

Emily's POV- I just wanted to kiss him so bad. I looked over at him, but he was already looking at me. I can't look away. His eyes are so amazing.. "Emily?" He whispered, biting his lip. Holy shit. "Y-yea?" I stutter. Emily you idiot! Smooth. "Can I kiss you?" Hayes asked. Nodding slightly, his lips slowly meet mine. Sparks went off. Everything was just perfect.. His hands found his way to my face, pulling me closer. My hands made their way to his hair and his neck. He started tracing something with his thumb over my skin, I don't know what it is, but I love it. Moments later, we break apart, foreheads touching. "That was-" I started. "Amazing." He finished, smiling. I nod, smiling to myself. "I'll see you later okay?" In a swift moment, he was gone. Leaving me wanting more.